"How hard can it be? It's just a confession"

A/N: This is a super short filler/informational chapter,so sry to let ya'll down☹️ I swear tho,the next couple chapters,and the rest of the book is going to get sPICY AND A LIL' STEAMY😏 Pls read this on tho,since it has great value to the rest of the story!

Anyway,read till' the end if you want your eyes blessed by my fav Jimin pics atm🙏🏻

I laid motionless flat on my bed,staring up at the blank ceiling. It's been three days since the incident in the janitors closet. Since I was almost raped. I cringed. Just hearing the word inside my head makes me shiver. I see cases of sexual harassment all the time. Who ever thought I would be so close to fall victim to it?

I shook my head. Almost, victim to it. If it wasn't for Jimin...I don't want to think about what would have happened. If it wasn't for Jen comforting me the last couple of days,encouraging me to eat,and sometimes snuggling up next to me when I get a panic attach late at night,i would be a goner.

Though,I can't help but feel incomplete. I love Jen,with all my heart,and I love her comfort...but I feel like I'm missing someone in particular. A special someone who blushes a lot,has a nice ass,and above all,a perfect personality. I think ya'll know where I'm heading with this,so i'll cut the cheesy shit.

Ever since that day I couldn't get Jimin out of my mind. He was so...angry. So,so,so angry,that it scared me. The fluffy little ball of sunshine named jimmy had actually SCARED me. I know he would never hurt me. Not physically,at least.

The guys would stop by everyday,though I never saw them. I just let Jen do the talking,reasuring them that i'm alive,and doing well. They would come with information on David,if he's being charged or not,and if he's getting kicked out of school. Since their were over seven witnesses, nothings looking good for him. He also hasn't been in school since then. Rumor has it that he's been kicked out,and is now doing schooling in Juvy until the court can get involved.

Surprisingly,i'm taking everything okay,considering my circumstances. At least,i'm telling myself that. I so badly want to cry. But I know it wont be of any use.

My parents where contacted by the school after the incident. They didn't react much,but their coming over. This Saturday.Three more days. And who knows if my sister will be coming. I haven't seen them since they let me leave to stay with Jen. Well,begrudgingly so.After that,I got nothing. And I was fine with that.

A knock at my door tore me away from my thoughts,as I lifted my head up slightly. Jen poked her head in,her face blooming into a smile,making me send a small smile back. "I've got some people who want to see you,and they're not taking no for an answer". I opened my mouth to reply,being immediately cut off,when a stampede of high school boys trampled in,blurting out one concern after the other.

Tae jumped in first, running and jumping on me,crushing me in a hug. I squealed, as the others came running in after,all jumping on my bed. "We've been worried sick Star! You wouldn't answer our texts!" I giggled,but patted his back,pushing him off of me in the process. "I'm sorry. I just needed some time to think" The others gave me a pitiful look,while Yoongi looked to be holding back his anger.

"I swear,if that David kid doesn't get was he deserves, I'll go to his house personally and chop off his poor excuse of a dic-" Jin slapped a hand on his back,while chuckling forcefully "What he means is,we will make his life a living hell" I stared at the others in amusement,before chuckling.

Then,I noticed someone was missing from the usual group,making my eyebrows furrow in confusion "Wheres Chim?". The room went silent,even Tae seeming slightly uncomfortable. My whole being was filled with worry,until Jungkook,cleared his throat "Uh,he hasn't came out of his room since...you know" I gulped. How selfish am I to just cut everyone out like that?