"Beat the bitches ass"

A/N: I had so much fun writing this fight scene lol. Please read it,i'm proud of it lol.

"I don't wanna hear it" Tae mumbled, holding his stomach, as he stumbled out from mens bathroom. I stood next to Jimin with my arms crossed, one eyebrow raised. As expected, Tae was the first to scream. He even screamed during the slow ride to the top. Then he had ultimately throw up two times afterwards.

Jimin, on the other hand, kept quiet, but he had gripped my arm tightly. It was cute. I'll have to tease him about it later though. "Also, how did that go with the blonde girl? I'm sure was good company" He rolled his eyes, swinging his arms around both of our shoulders for support. "Don't even get me started. She was hot, but boy did she have a mouth on her" I held back the dirty innuendo I had on my mind yet again. Get your mind out of the gutter, I told myself.

By the time we got to the arcade, Tae could walk steadily, though his face was still pretty pale. We walked in to see Namjoon and Jin playing table hockey, ultimately being the loudest in there. Yoongi and Jungkook where head to head in shooting mini basketballs, while Hobi and Jen were flirting by the seats. I heard Jin groan loudly, and Namjoon burst out laughing "You hit me in the nuts bro" Namjoon ignored his cries upon spotting us at the entrance. He smiled, his cute dimples showing "Hey guys! How many times did Tae throw up?" Jimin chuckled, holding up two fingers. Namjoon nodded, not seeming fazed.

With everything thats been going on, I didn't even realize how bad I need to pee until right now. I sighed out "Damn, I need to piss. Wheres the toilet around here?" Jen shot me a look across the room, making me roll my eyes "Let me rephrase that. May someone please point me to the damn bathroom?" Hobi chuckled, then pointed to a door a couple feat away. "Cool" I mumbled, before jogging over, and opening the the door.

As I walked in, I noticed a short,slim figure leave after me. Huh. Why did she look familiar? Shrugging it off, I went to do my business. After washing my hands, and touching up my hair a little bit, I waltzed out, defiantly not expecting the scene in front of me. I stood by the bathroom entrance, wide eyed. There, stood Lina, with two of her bimbo groupies beside her. She was all over Jimin, while her two bimbos where distracting the rest of the guys, though they looked just as annoyed at Jimin did. Jen stood uncomfortably by Hobi, while one of the girls was flirting with him. Of course, Hobi was too nice to tell her off, so he just nodded uncomfortably, giving Jen a sad smile.

Jimin stood on the side, departed from the group, while lina had her hand grazing down his arm, sending him a flirtatious grin. It looked more like a lion looking at it's prey. Anger swelled up in me. Or was it jealously? Either way, it wasn't a good feeling.I haven't felt this way since Jake broke up with me.

Okay, lets try not to slap a bitch today. Keep it calm and collected. Don't lash out. I tried to take the advice Jen would give me when I got angry. I took a deep breath, and walked over to Lina first. Jimins eyes widen at my approach, while Lina didn't recognize me. She was too busy digging her claws into Jimin. I cleared my throat, making her spin around. She acted innocent "Oh, hey didn't see you there" I gritted my teeth. That reminds me when I caught Stella with my boyfriend. What a bitch. I bit back a snarky remark, and chuckled "haha, yeah. Um, may I ask what your doing here..." I gestured to the guys, who where now all staring at me, with a look like 'Come on, just slap the bitch already'. Lina cackled, and griped onto Jimins arm, pulling him to stand next to her. "Oh, i just saw these guys here and thought, why not stop by? I hope I'm not intruding on anything." I can't believe this bitch is really testing me right now. I stayed quiet. She only sighed out "I see. Your already done with them? I figured you'd play with them a little longer before dumping them" Everyone tensed. Including her little minions.

I met my eyes with Jen, and she shook her head slowly. Crap. I can't beat her up. "Um, excuse me? I don't know what you mean?" I asked her nicely, while she scoffed, rolling her eyes "Please. Everyone knows you suddenly became friends with them because you just wanted to get use them. Like the dirty little slut you are" Jimins breath hitched, and he shrugged out of her hold, now standing next to me. I can tell he's trying to contain his anger.

My heart pounded with adrenaline. I closed my eyes, and looked over to Jen. Instead, I saw her stomping over to where Lina stood. Looking as intimidating a girl could wearing pig tails and cute overalls. She pointed in Lina's face "Listen here bitch. Don't you ever call my best friend a slut, or i will make your life a living hell" Everyone gulped. Aside from Lina, who simply pushed her, as Jen landed on the ground a couple feat back.

Everyone looked at me. They know how protective I was of Jen. All I could see was red, and Hobi helping Jen up from the ground, before my gaze zeroed in on her. Looking back, I saw Hobi holding Jen up, before we made eye contact. This time her face was a stone. She gritted out "Star" Everyone held their breath, before she finished "Beat the bitches ass" She didn't have to tell me twice.

"Star, no!" I vaguely heard Jimins voice, and his hand pull my arm, to which I yanked it out of his grasp, elbowing him in the jaw in the process. He stubbled back, but I barely noticed, as I was too busy pounding Lina's face in. She was flat on the cold ground, with me straddling her hips, and her hands up in an X shape to try and cover her face. She squealed like a dying pig. "Don't" I punched her in the side of the face. "Ever" Another punch. "Touch" I felt strong hands come into contact under both my armpits, trying to pull me off her. "Jen" I slammed her in the nose, some blood splatting on the front of my shirt. I was suddenly lifted off of her, but not before I got a good kick in, right in her crotch. "Again!" I screamed out the last word of my sentence, before I was lifted off of the ground, and thrown over someones shoulder. My vision cleared, as I saw Lina and her friends, upside down from my position, helping her up. Her face looked like hamburger. Did I do that? My eyes started watering. I'm such an idiot. I felt tears stream down my face, and the nudge of a shoulder bump into my stomach with each step my carrier took. I'm such a monster.