Call Me ✔

Well, that was eventful, and he could not even last one minute. Hopefully, my next client will be more forthcoming, haha. I cannot believe the company only gave me three clients this week, and I need more to pay my bills. I will be lucky if I break even after they take their percentage, and god knows how I am going to pay for my fucking Uni bill.

I need to speak to Tess and ask for more clients, but she did say there is a big corporate meeting with many wealthy men from around the world attending. So, hopefully, I can earn extra money.

Home sweet home is a bedsit, and it is cheap, clean, and not too far from the Uni, which makes it easier for me with working late nights having an extra sleep in the morning. Well, I am home early, so I might as well do some studying. One of my lecturers is a fucking nob, he's got to be at least thirty years old, but he is so good-looking; the way he wears his suit shows off some of his masculinity.

Mr Tate Zanders, what a fucking jerk; he is always picking on me, calling me out in class; sometimes it is so embarrassing, I just want to hide. But he does know what he is talking about. He made his first Million when he was sixteen, and now he is a multi-millionaire. I am studying Business and accounting; I thought I would take the course because, eventually; I want my own business. I started the course when I was eighteen, and I am now twenty-one, alone, with no family; I have been in the foster system since I was seven, my parents died in a car accident, and my grandparents had already died, my parents had no siblings.

So I was alone in foster care till I was eighteen, and that is when I started the course. Student loans only go so far, so I saw an AD, 'Work hours to suit you. Evenings only, ring Tess', so I did; I was twenty at the time, so I have been doing this for a little over ten months; come to think of it, that is when Mr fucking Zanders got judgemental towards me. What a fucking asshole!

Shower and bed, I got a lecture at eight-thirty with the one and only Zanders. I've finished my coursework, so hopefully, he will not have to call me out in front of everyone; who the fuck am I kidding. 

Laid in my bed thinking about the client I had earlier. He wanted me to sit there whilst he had a wank. Was it worth it? He did not even last a minute, but I suppose it was easy money. It should have been one hundred, but by the time Tess takes her cut at twenty per-cent and then expenses for a bodyguard and car. I'm lucky if I make fifty quid, but that is half my rent for the week, so whatever I earn now will be to pay my student loans and my electricity. I slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm woken by my alarm going off at seven-thirty in the morning; a cup of tea, get my books together, brush my teeth, and out the door to run to Uni. I am sitting in the lecture room, nearer to the back, hoping he does not spot me.

There are only about twenty-two students today. !Bang! he always bangs his books on the fucking table to wake us all up, but it frightens the shit out of me. Oh, shit, he is scanning the room; I look at my book to make out I am busy, but it does not work, he's fucking clocked me, what a fucking wanker!

Now waiting for him to ask me a question, which I know is coming. He starts writing on the board then he looks right at me. God, he is so good-looking, and I can see his muscles tense when he writes on the board.

"Miss Harris," Squirming in my chair, what a fucking wanker!

"Yes, Mr Zanders,"

"How far up the corporate do you want to be?" Me being me with all the right answers.

"All the way". Some of the other students laugh, but with the expression on his face, I don't know whether to laugh, cry or hide.

"Is that your honest answer?" He asks. My honest answer he wouldn't like; I just nod, "Have you lost your tongue, Miss Harris?"