My two week break

It's been two weeks since Mr Zanders put me in hospital, I keep getting emails and phone calls from him saying he's sorry and that I belong to him, he even was ringing Tess and demanding me, but I told Tess what he done and she came and seen me in the hospital, and said how sorry she was and they would step up security. 

Give Tess her due she always looked after us girls. 

Taylor had stayed by my side  in hospital, but he got called away for a mission, I was left some money by my parents, so I paid my student loan off, and invested one hundred thousand, I was left five hundred thousand, so I had a bit of money. 

 I was getting ready to go away, I was heading to Devon for a quiet two week break. 

I walked out of my door and  was approached by Mr Zanders, I jump and start walking to my Taxi, he grabs me, 

"I'm sorry Shelby but I can't go another day without seeing you". 

 I don't say anything to him I pull my arm away, I put my hand in my pocket to get ready to push my redial, which would go straight to Taylor. 

"Shelby, I am sorry".  

"Leave me alone, fucksake". 

 I can see he's starting to get angry, I hurry to the taxi and get in and it drives off. 

I'm glad of the break, Tess rings me to find out if I'm ok and to say she as clients lined up for me when I get back. 

 I'm staying in a little cottage on the moors and it's very quiet. 

I get my laptop out and check my emails, I have  loads from Zanders, I just delete them and there's one from Uni, giving me dates of the exams. 

I text Brandon to let him know I had arrived and I was fine, I told him about Zanders being at mine when I left.

 I messaged Taylor to thank him.  

He replies straight away, telling me how beautiful I am.  

Yes I know what your thinking, we just like each other's company, even though he is smokin hot, I'm just glad he's a friend. 

I had a good nights sleep, I get up and have a shower and dress get a cup of tea and check my emails, I keep deleting emails from Zanders. 

My day filled with me relaxing, but I was getting bored, it was too quiet, I looked for another bedsit, I found one but it was more like a flat with one bedroom open plan lounge kitchen and a bath with a shower over it, it was about a mile away from Uni, which was still in walking distance, and I was able to move in straight away, so I'm going to cut my trip short to go and move, I only have a sofa and a bed that's mine and my crockery and clothes so not a lot to move.

  I will have to tell Uni, but I don't want to because of Zanders, he'll know where I live. 

 I have booked a taxi to pick me up tomorrow, so I can get home and move.

The taxi pulls up outside my bedsit, and Brandon is waiting for me, I asked for his help, he borrowed a friends van to move my few things, we load the van up and drive over to my new place, it was clean and it had a full fitted kitchen, the bedroom was the same size as my bedsit was, the bathroom was big as well, I liked it, it's spacious. 

"Thank you for helping me Brandon, I'm glad I found some where, I wasn't sleeping well in the bedsit, since Zanders beat me up". 

 "Well you should be safe now, and you got a peep hole on your door, and it's one of those new anti burglar doors".  

I look at Brandon and smile, I hope I'll be safer here, I will carry on working for Tess, because it's money to pay my bills and rent.

Brandon and I walk to the pub and I have a coke and he as pint of lager, we sit and talk and Brandon tells me about his girlfriend, and what's been going on in class,