That Was Fun

Taylor kisses me as he walks in and he turns and does my dress back up and kisses my neck. 

He walks into the bedroom and he shouts, 

"Fuck, Shelby, you made my job easy". 

I smile and leave, I get in the limo and head back to the house.

I'm greeted by Mr Mancini, 

"Shelby, I have heard from Taylor, and he said you made his job easier... You have showed the family that you are willing to help your soon to be husband, but the next test is weather you can watch Taylor do his job... You will see things that will make your stomach turn, and I think tomorrow night we will see if you got guts to stand beside Taylor...... My wife as told me that you stopped taking birth control, and Taylor gave you the choice. I have watched you and Taylor, and I have noticed he's not affectionate to you when the family are around". 

 "He said he wants to be respectful around the family". 

 "I will speak to him, he needs to show the family that he thinks of your needs, because after all you are the one that the family will be watching... The wife as the same roll as her husband and must make sure the women are being looked after by their husbands and that the children are disciplined and ready to take their part when they are of age... But I will say this I like you and I think my son is almost ready, to take over, I really wanted to wait until you had a child, but I want to spend time with my wife".

I look at him and smile, 

"I will stand by Taylor's side through thick and thin, and if I've got to be tested by the family I will gladly do it, because I had fun tonight and I would do it again". 

 He smiles, and we walk into the house, and says night to me and I go in the kitchen to get a cup of tea and look out over the ocean. 

My Adrenalin is coursing through my veins and seeing Taylor with his men, made me feel so proud of this man. 

But I got to prove myself tomorrow night whilst Taylor does his job, but fuck it was such a turn on seeing him, and ready for action.

 I finished my tea and went to bed, I slept naked, so Taylor could just help himself.

I wake in the morning and Taylor's not back, I go in to the bathroom and turn the shower on and get in, I finish washing my hair and Taylor gets in with me, 

"Now this is a gift to see when I've had a busy night". 

 "Nice to see you too. Well tonight I'll be joining you, but last night you looked so sexy I wanted you to make love to me, but you were working". 

 "I'm going to make love to you know, bend over". 

 "Very demanding, how about you eat my pussy". 

 He looks at me with wide eyes, 

"And now you're being demanding". 

 "No, I'm not it's what I want".

 And boy he gives me what I want and then we make love.

We are sat at the breakfast table with his parents, and you can see how in love they are, they touch each other and kiss and can't stop looking at each other, I look at Taylor and could see he feels uncomfortable, but he should see the love they have for each other. 

Whenever we sat for food of as a family, business was never talked about, there was a time and place, and that was in the office. 

 Taylor stood and kissed me on the back of the head, his father spoke to him in Italian and he spoke back, and then kissed me properly, I smiled and squeezed his ass, the look of shock on his face because his parents was still in the room.