Looking At Me

My alarm goes off and I get up and have a cup of tea, brush my teeth and look through my wardrobe for something businesslike, I find a tight blue and grey pinstriped pencil skirt; I put it on and it comes to just below my knee; I find a blue blouse and put it on and tuck it in, and I put a blazer jacket on that goes with the skirt, I find a pair of blue heels and slip them on, yes I like to be colour coordinated, it looks nice and it's a good impression on your client. 

 I put my hair in a neat twist, and pick up my bag and walk to Uni.

I'm outside the Uni and have a lot of male students looking at me, which was kind of creepy because they never looked at me before.

I wait for Brandon, which I didn't have to wait long, 

"Shelby, you look amazing, I hardly recognised you". 

He kisses me, and we walk into Uni together, laughing, 

"You certainly got a lot of men looking at you".

 I laugh out loud and say,

 "Yes, I noticed, but it's not what I wanted, I did this to keep Mr Zanders off my back, all the other women do it in his class, but they don't look business-like". 

 "Well, I think you look amazing". 

 Brandon cuddles me, it felt so good to just have a cuddle. 

 Mr Zanders walks past us and enters the classroom, Brandon kisses me on the cheek, 

"Meet you here after class".

 "Okay".

I walk in and everyone looks at me apart from Mr Zanders he is busy and as his back to me.

 I make my way up a couple of steps, and I was just about to sit down when I heard, 

"Are you in the right class Miss?"

 I stop dead, he doesn't recognise me, oh shit now I got to face him, what a fucking jerk.

 As I turn, I say, 

"Yes". 

 He stood by his desk and looks at me, I'm sure I could see a small smirk on his face. 

"Miss Harris, take your seat". 

 I walk to the fourth row and sit down on the first chair in the row, and listen to him ramble on, I take notes as he talks, and I see him look at me a few times. 

 "I hope you all got my email, asking for your assignment to be handed in today". 

 He looks at me and I start to fidget, his stare is making me feel uncomfortable.

 I bite my bottom lip, and remembered I did that at the fancy dress ball. 

 I shake my head, and smile.

 Then I jump, 

"Miss Harris What is so amusing, do share with the rest of us".

 What the hell, I can't tell them about what I was thinking, they would all laugh at me, I pause and look at him, 

"Come on Miss Harris, do share, I would like to know how amusing my class is". 

 He definitely is a fucking prick, 

"I was thinking about a fancy-dress ball I went too, Okay". 

 "That as nothing to do with this class". 

 Yes, I fucking know that, I shrug my shoulders. 

And his face expression changed, oh fuck what have I done.