Sorting Things Out

It's early morning and I'm laid next to my fiancé, I'm still trying to get used to being engaged, to the sexiest man I've ever met. 

I talked to him about birth control, and he said it was up to me, but he would love to have children so I stopped taking it and It's been four weeks, but we have been engaged for six, he told me that he felt like a marshmallow when he was around me, and when he was working he was ready to use his gun, I laughed at him.

His mother and me have been in contact since they went back to Italy three weeks ago, and I told her I stopped taking birth control.  

So we have been sorting out the wedding over the phone and this is the day we are traveling to Italy. 

 The wedding was only four weeks away, I spoke to his mother, and she said it would be better to get married quick just in case we fell pregnant, and she knew why I stopped taking birth control and she explained it to her husband. 

Taylor was so pleased that his mother and me got on so well, he would say the most important women in his life was me and his mother, well his mother is the most important woman in my life, but I love him so much.

I get up and have a shower, and I'll be lucky if I have a shower on my own, I do love it when Taylor joins me, we have made love three times a day every day, for the past six weeks. 

We are hands on all the time, but I reminded him that when we go to his parents, we have to be discreet, and he thought that was funny.

I'm in the Penthouse kitchen drinking a cup of tea, and Taylor walks out of the bedroom in a towel wrapped around his waist, he knows how to push my buttons, and I told him, so now he does all the things that turn me on, he gets a coffee, and pulls me to him and leans against me and kisses me, but his tongue dances with mine, and my pussy starts to get wet, and he knows what he's doing, he pulls my skirt up to my waist, 

"No panties, just as I like it". 

 He said that in a seductive tone, but he already told me It would be easier if I didn't wear panties, so we could make love where ever.

 I thought it was very kinky that my husband to be as asked me not to wear panties, but I would never wear a short skirt or dress.

Taylor drops his towel on the floor and picks me up, he lies me on the kitchen table, which we have done many times, but out of the blue he starts to eat my pussy, and he makes me cum again and again.

 I moan and he knows he's got me right where he wants me, 

"Shelby, use your finger to play with your clit baby",

 I do and he uses his tongue to fuck my cunt, but he knows I'll obey his every command, he turns me on every time he touches me. 

"Cum for me baby", 

I'm playing with myself, and cum, he licks all my juices up, 

"Oh, OH, yes, Oh yes". 

He pushes his hard cock into my cunt, and he pushes and thrusts and pumps in and out he did this for about half an hour. Pounding me, yes, my man goes on forever to please me and pleasure me. 

 I let out a loud moan, 

"Push yourself on to me ". 

 "Oh, god yes". 

I push on to him and feel the full force of his cock, and he knows when I feel the whole of his cock, that's when my Orgasm reaches the highest peak and I moan uncontrollably, It turns him on,