No More Punishment Please

It was Wednesday morning and I was thinking about Mr Zanders class, do I go, or do I not go. Well I do know, I won't have to go to his creepy house again. 

 He is such a fucking jerk, I really do not like him, my fucking ass is still sore, I just hope I don't get a client who wants to see me in lingerie, because my ass is so red. 

 I grab my bag and walk to Uni, I find a seat in Mr Zanders room nearer to the middle, I take out my note book and pen, I really don't won't to be here. 

!Bang! jerk off is here, and there he goes scan the room. 

I don't look at him, but I can feel him looking at me, what a fucking jerk.

 His punishment was unnecessary, I was thinking he would ask me to do extra assignments as a punishment, I didn't make eye contact at all I wanted the lesson to be over. 

 "Miss Harris, did you do your assignment".

 I didn't acknowledge him, I was angry with him, 

"Miss Harris I asked you a question".

 I look at him and shrugged my shoulders, 

"Miss Harris, please stay after class".

 I look down at my note book and start scribbling. 

 The ringer on the clock goes off, I just sit and wait for him to ramble on.

Everyone had left, he locks the door and looks at me, 

"Miss Harris come down here, we need to speak".

 I just wish I could go, I wanted to hide.

 I pick my bag up and walk to the front of his desk, I look at him and thought, no you're not going to intimidate or change how I feel, I will give him attitude because I want to. 

 "Miss Harris, I will ask you again have you done your assignment". 

 I go into my bag and pull my assignment out and put it on his desk, I turn to walk away, and he grabs my arm and pulls me tight to him, he removes my hair from my face with his thumbs and he cups my cheeks, I start to cry, he wipes my tears with his thumbs and then kisses me, pushing his tongue into my mouth and he's taste's delicious as he looks.

 Yes, I wanted more, but I don't know why, every time he touched me my body, it would just go limp and wait for him to do whatever he wanted, even if it was punishment. 

His eyes would always make me go into a trance. 

He finished kissing me, and looked deep into my eyes, 

"I have requested for you tonight, you will see what it truly is like, behind the mask". 

 I had to ask him, 

"Why are all those people there, is it some sort of VIP club, or an orgy gathering, because I have heard about them". 

 "If you come tonight you will find out". 

 "I will only come if you promise not to punish me". 

 "It depends if you can be a good girl". 

 I look at him and he as a smirk on his face, I really couldn't believe what I was hearing and what I was going to be doing, but I was curious, I needed to know. 

Yes, that's right My curiosity was getting the better off me. 

I turned and walked to the door, he says,