Why Me ✔

Well, that weekend went fast, Monday already Mr Zanders class is my first, but this time if he asks me anything, I will not say a thing. Standing outside his room with Brandon. He does not have his class until Thursday. Brandon is whispering in my ear I am laughing, but the way we are stood it looked like we are an item, boyfriend, girlfriend. Resting up against the wall Brandon with one arm lent on the wall beside me his body facing me, he is so much taller than me, I practically had to look up to him, I am only five foot four so not tall by all means.

We had become good friends that is all it is, Brandon knew that, but he still would flirt now and then. Laughing at what he said resting my head on his arm. Mr Zanders walks past he looked angry. Whispering to Brandon. "He looks moody." We kissed each other on the cheek walked into the room. This time sitting three rows up by the door, if he started this time I will be walking out.

Seated waiting for him to either write on the board or ask me a question he scans the room looks at me, fuck he knew I was here, he seen me out in the corridor. "We got some mock questions, that you will be asked in your exam." Some of the students start to complain, that he never warned us. He is not happy with the response. "If you are going to complain you can all stay for an extra test." The room went quiet he looks straight at me. What a fucking asshole.

The girl to the right of me hands me a mock test paper, looking at it start to answer the question. I am leant so far over the desk my long dark brown hair falls over my face hiding me from him, but every now and then I look through my hair to see where Mr fucking jerk is, he is sitting at his desk on his laptop, but I do see him looking at me knowing he is going to ask me a question, which will probably be when we finish. Sitting back up in my chair when I finish, he looks right at me, but this time I stare back not backing down from his gaze.

From where I am sitting I cannot even see his eye colour, but we are locked in a show down, either he looks away first, but I know it is going to be me. He is so good looking a jerk to go with it. Giving a sarcastic smirk to him he frowns I am laughing on the inside then my mouth just opens mouthing.

"Fucking jerk." While I look down at my paper. !Bang! fuck he must have read my fucking lips.

"Question time." He spits. And yes, the fucking asshole is walking towards me, I lower myself in the chair he walks behind me feeling him staring at me, I brace myself for a question closing my eyes for a few seconds, when I open them, he is stood beside me. Sitting up put my pen in my bag. "Miss Harris."

"Yes." I say with attitude.

"Yes, Sir or Mr Zanders." He tells me.

"Yes, Mr Zanders."

"So, what would you look for if you were going to buy a company?" Fucking trick question, so I do not look at him.

"It depends on the type of company, you would have to look at the profit, loss, if the company can grow." He stands beside me with his arms crossed turning slightly to look at him he walks down to the front starts talking about different companies, he even brings up his own company starts talking about it, which bores the shit out of me. At this point I switch off, think about the client I got that evening, dinner then home, a day off tomorrow. Mr Zanders on Wednesday, Thursday. Hearing my name brings me out of my thoughts.

"Miss Harris." Why me?

"Yes sir."

"Could you please stop daydreaming it is rude, if you do not want to be here you can leave." Gazing at him, thinking I am going to call his bluff, I get quite angry.

"So, you are giving me permission to leave?"

"Yes, you can leave." Standing get my bag pick up the paper he gave us to do walk down to his desk, he looked shocked that I actually am leaving, placed the paper in his hand walk out the door. Waited in the corridor for Brandon, to tell him what happened, I could still feel him looking at me. The clock rings for the end of class, Brandon walks up to me.