Family First

I walk down the stairs and I see Taylor stood in the hall, fuck he looks so fucking hot and sexy and the way he wears his suit should be a crime. 

He looks at me and flashes his sexy smile, I look straight between his legs at his package and I can see it's getting hard just by him looking at me, I flash a smirk and welcome them all, Taylor Kisses me on both cheeks and rubs himself against me, 

"You look beautiful", he says.

 I wanted him, but I was not going to give into the urge.

I escort the women to the kitchen and they start cooking and speaking in Italian, I know they are talking about me, because they keep looking at me.

 I turn to Taylor and look into his sexy eyes, 

"We need to talk, about the boys when you've got time?".

 "We can talk now, before we start this meeting".

He follows me to the study and he sits behind the desk, and I sit on the sofa. 

He looks at me,

 "You look well".

 I look at him and think I want to release that rock-hard cock that's causing a fucking big bulge in his trousers, I refrain myself. 

 "You need to speak to the boys, I got angry with them one evening, I overheard their conversation about inviting a call girl to a hotel room". 

 "They are growing and they are men so what do you expect".

"Taylor, you're missing the point, it's what they were calling this poor girl, and some of the names I've heard before, but they were not nice words coming out of their months and I lost it with them".

"I will have a word with them". 

 "I didn't tell them that's how we met, I thought it would sound better coming from you".

He stands and looks at me,

 "Shelby I would never call you".

I stopped him from talking, 

"Taylor just sort it, and we need to sort out about us". 

 He sat back down, and put his hands up to his face, and looked at me with a gloomy look, 

"Are you saying you want a divorce, because I'm truly sorry what happened, that was the first time I had done anything like that and the fucking last, you blew her fucking brains out, that scared the shit out of me and when you turned the gun on me you looked so sexy".

"Taylor, that was so hurtful and to think If I had walked in any later, I would of fucking shot you, I was going to shoot your fucking cock off, but I didn't want to waste my time".

He grabs his cock, 

"Thank fuck, But I'm really sorry".

"It's in the past, just speak to the boys, they are partying nearly every night and Ty is going to get himself into trouble, and Tino is just as bad, but when there together it's mayhem because they are edging each other on".

"They certainly will be ready by the time there twenty". 

 I stand up and Taylor stands and grabs my arm, fuck him, he can't do this to me. 

I look at him and he releases his grip.

I open the door and walk out towards the kitchen, I can hear a commotion at the front of the house I open the door and one of the guards are fighting with an intruder.