Names

Seven months later

Well I've gone past my due date by five days and I'm still walking around and doing things with the women. 

And Taylor and me are well known in the Mafia world, and they call me Lady killer, which I like, but Taylor has got more respect from everyone, and his father is thinking of stepping down when the baby finally comes, he says Taylor is more than ready and he says, that I've got a lot to do with it.

It's almost lunch time, and I'm feeling uncomfortable, Taylor is in the office with his father and the heads. 

Some off the women are getting the table ready for lunch and some are still cooking.

 I walk out on to the lawn to go for a walk, I've got a fucking pain in my back and in the lower bit of my stomach.

 I lean slightly forward and my water breaks and then I got the sensation to push, I scream, and Cara runs out to me, I'm on all fours in pain, 

"Cara, the baby Is already coming".

One of the women went and got Taylor.

 I'm now laid on the lawn with my legs apart and Cara looking at my pussy, and the baby's head as crowned. 

Cara shouts for blankets towels and get Taylor. 

Taylor runs over to me and slides across the grass, he looks at me, 

"The baby's coming, Shelby I'll move you to the house". 

 He looks and kisses me, 

"No fucking time". 

 "Fuck, Shelby you didn't waste time". 

 I start to push and after two pushes the baby arrives, and it's a boy Taylor looked in shocked he kissed me, 

"A son, we have a fucking son". 

The women had put a barrier up around me with blankets. 

 I wanted to push again but I don't know why, Cara looks at me with a shocked look, I started to push again and Cara shouts, 

"How did the doctors miss this". 

 Taylor looks at his mother, 

"What are you talking about". 

 I push a couple of times and our second child is born, Cara looks at me and places another baby boy in my arms. 

Cara gets sterile scissors and cuts the cord on both babies. 

Taylor is freaking out but in a happy way, he can't believe we have twins and their boys. 

I feel so exhausted.

Two babies wow I only seen one on the scan, Taylor is as shocked as me, he lifts me up and takes me up to the room, so I can have a shower, Cara follows with her grandsons. 

I'm in shock and overwhelmed about having twins.

 I get out of the shower and put something comfy on, I walk into the room, and sit on the bed and start to breast feed the babies. 

 Cara walks down to the office to speak to her husband.

"Two boys, we only seen one on the scan, I'll have to sort out about getting the extra bits for the baby".

 I look at him and smile, I feel quite tired, but these two babies need feeding. 

"Shelby, we haven't thought about names".