Having Fun

I'm getting ready to go out for dinner with Taylor, I asked him if he wanted to stay, and he says he could stay for a few days before he had to go on another mission. 

I told him that was the first time I've made love in almost a year, and I told him about the first time when I was eighteen and that I've only had sex four times, he did look at me with a shocked look, then he told me I was so tight on his cock it turned him on. 

I must say, it was the best pleasure I've ever had. 

I put on a very sexy blue pencil skirt and off the shoulder top and my killer heels. 

Taylor was waiting in the lounge and dressed in a two-piece blue suit, he had a shirt on with the top button undone, but no tie, he looked so sexy, and I told him.

 I walk out to the lounge and he wolf whistles at me, I'm sure I must be blushing, he kisses me and says, 

"You are beautiful, and very sexy, mm mm". I laugh.

 We get in the limo, and drive to a very posh restaurant that I've never been before.

Taylor had booked in advanced, but they called him by name and said the usual table. 

"Have you been here before?". 

 "Yes, my family own this restaurant, and a few others".

 I remember Tess saying he was from Los Angeles, and on a business trip, well we know he was looking for me. 

 We sit, 

"What soft drink would you like?".

 "Water would be fine thank you".

 I look at him and he holds my hands, 

"Shelby, you do look beautiful and I would love to see again". 

 I look at him and smile we kiss. 

"I would like that, but I don't want to give my job up". 

 "You haven't got to give up your job, I have to help with the family business too, and I'll tell you later what it is". I nod, 

"Taylor, if you don't want to tell me that's fine". 

 He smiles and asks what I would like to eat, I look at the menu and It's Italian, 

"So what would you recommend". 

 "What about the special?". 

 "Okay, I'll try it".

 He orders the food, 

"I'm going to speak to the chef, I'll be five minutes".

 I nod, and he walks off to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes past and I jump from hearing Mr Zanders voice, 

"Shelby, we need to talk". 

"Go away, leave me alone, I will phone the police". I whisper'

 "That would be a double punishment, you are mine". 

 He grabs my hand and he squeezes it so hard it feels like he is braking my fingers, my fingers are going white with his grip, I try and pull my hand away, then he lets go, 

"You can't hide from me I will find you". 

His tone is anger and I know what he can do, I tried to hold the tears back, but they just roll down my cheeks. 

"Leave me alone, just go away". 

 "I told you I didn't want you seeing any other man". 

 What a fucking mother fucker, I wanted to get up and punch the crap out of him, but I was here with Taylor and it was his restaurant.