Night out

Well It's Saturday evening and I'm sat in the pub with Brandon. Last night was eventful not, I left in the early hours it was still dark, I could hear people having sex, when I finally left and was in the hall way, I could hear groaning and beds squeaking, and men groaning, it sounded like it was coming from every room, no wonder he didn't want me, he probably had someone waiting for him.

"Here's your coke".

 "Thanks Brandon, it's busy again". 

 "Shelby are you alright?". 

 I explain to him what happened but not the bit about me thinking he's Mr Zanders.

 "There's got to be something wrong with him, because if you offered yourself to me, I certainly would not turn you down, you got a smokin hot body and you're very beautiful". 

 "Brandon, I know you would, but I like our friendship, and I would like to keep it that way". 

 "Me too Shelby, but it is hard to look at you as a friend and nothing more". 

 "You are a true friend". 

 The evening goes quick and Brandon walks half way back to my bedsit and then we go in opposite directions.

I'm just falling asleep when my phone rings, 

"Shelby, mystery man is asking for you". 

 "Tess, I'm in bed no, I can't see him". 

 "Okay, I will tell him". 

 She hangs up, I put my phone on the side and fall asleep. 

I'm woken by a knock at the door, I get up and answer it. 

The bodyguard with a box and a note, 

"Sorry about last night, but your body took me by surprise". 

 Fucking asshole I knew it, there's something wrong with him. 

 I tell the bodyguard no and he walks off. 

I get back in bed and fall asleep.

My alarm wakes me, and I get up get a cup of tea, shower brush my teeth.

 I put my laptop in my bag and head out to the Internet cafe. 

I order a tea and sit and start doing my assignments. 

 I get that feeling of being watched I scan the cafe and I see Mr Zanders, looking at me, he was three tables away drinking coffee.

 I look at him and shake my head and carry on working on my laptop, he walks over and says, 

"Do you mind if I sit here?".

 What the fuck does he want, 

"no". I say bluntly and carry on with my work. 

 "Miss Harris".

 I look over at him and roll my eyes, I can see his green eyes, I know he's my mystery man, well I think I know. 

 "Yes",

 He looks at me, I'm not going to say it because we're not in class, 

"Yes, I'm not saying it, and I don't care if you punish me".

 He sips his coffee and says, 

"We are not in class, so why would I punish you". 

 "Look Tate".

 It just came out, and he smiles, oh now he finds it amusing. 

 "Look I really don't care, I'm thinking about dropping your class".