Stop

It was now four weeks since I heard from Taylor, but I kept getting a strange feeling in my flat, it was an eerily feeling someone watching me, and I felt it more in my bedroom. 

I looked around my bedroom and found nothing. 

I was being paranoid with what Zanders had been texting me, but now his number is blocked. 

I got out of bed and went for a shower, I took my clothes into the bathroom and dressed after I had my shower, I walked out to the kitchen and got a cup of tea and sat on the sofa. 

I need to go to the Internet cafe and check my emails, but it's the weekend and Zanders could be in there.

 I finish my tea and wash my cup out and put it on the side, I pick my bag up and put my laptop in it and walk to the cafe.

I order a tea and sit down and get my laptop out and check my emails, quite a few from Zanders, I deleted all of them, I drink my tea and put my laptop back in my bag.

 I walk back home, and have lunch, Tess rings and asks if I would help out with a client, I said I would do it. 

I was going to stay in and have an early night. 

 The afternoon went quick and I got ready to go out, the limo was picking me up at seven, my client was someone that used Tess's company before, he needed a dinner date. 

The bodyguard knocks on the door and escorts me to the limo, I slide in the back and we drive off to the venue.

A very sexy tall athletic build man met me outside the restaurant, he offered me his arm and we walked into the venue and sat at a table, he asked what I would like to drink and eat, I said water and the chicken salad. 

We talked as we were eating our food, he was in town on business and he was from Miami. 

 He invited me back to his room for a hot drink, he asked if he could kiss me, and we kissed, he knew how to work his tongue, but it still wasn't as nice as Taylor. 

He asked if I would stroke his cock and make him cum, we went into the bedroom and I got a towel and took his trousers and boxers off, 

"Sit or lay on the bed". I say to him. 

He lays down and I sit beside him. 

His cock started to get hard and I moved my hand up and down slowly, his cock was getting harder, and when it was fully erected it was long but not too thick. 

I keep comparing my clients to Taylor, and I shouldn't.

 Taylor's got the whole package, his fucking kisses are perfect and he as an enormous cock, and he's got a sexy body, so what if he's part of the Mafia.

 I'm moving my hand up and down faster and his balls start to tight, so I know he's going to cum, I get the towel ready and he groans and comes. 

He goes and cleans up, when he's done, I go and wash my hands. 

He walks me down to the limo and says thank you and kisses me on the cheek.

It was eleven o'clock in the evening when I got home, I made myself a cup of tea and sat on the sofa drinking my tea, my phone beeped, it was a message from Brandon, 

"Hi Shelby, hope you okay, where were you tonight, Mr Zanders has been sat in the pub for three hours. I think he's hoping to see you". 

 "Hey Brandon, out with a client tonight, just got back, but he can fucking stay there". 

 What was he fucking thinking, this man really needs help, now he's stalking the pub where I drink, probably hoping to see me? This man makes me angry, who does he think he is, I wish he would stop.