Answers

He's still sat on my sofa, talking, I ask him, 

"Why are you doing this to me". 

 "I want you". 

 "You have had plenty of chances, I even offered myself to you, and you left me laid on the desk. Do you know how I felt, ashamed? I thought my body put you off, you just fucking left me. And when you sent the note about my body taking you by surprise, I thought what does he mean". 

"I'm sorry, I made you feel that way, and I wish I didn't. Your body did take me by surprise, I was going to take you, but I knew you deserve more respect than that, that's why I stopped". 

 "Well I had a nice compliment from my client last night, so I know it wasn't me". 

 His face changed shape, when I said about another client. 

 "Shelby, I really don't like you being with any other man". 

 I sit on my bed and look at him, 

"It's my job, and sometimes the company is nice. And I've told you I will not have sex, and I won't be having sex with you". 

 He looked at me and smiled, I really don't know why he's smiling, he thinks he's so smug. 

 "Look Mr Zanders, the truth is, you are very good looking and you might have the full package, but it doesn't appeal to me. I want someone, outgoing and caring and loves me for what I do, I don't want a jealous boyfriend". 

He stands up and walks over to me, he puts a hand either side of me on the bed and kisses me, I pull back from him and he pins me to the bed. 

I'm not liking what he's doing, so I punch him, 

"You fucking punched me again, what is your problem". 

 "You are my problem, I will not have any man just take what they want or treat me like a possession".

 "I'm sorry. Shelby, will you please come tonight to my place for dinner, and a little dancing". 

"Would I have to wear a mask". 

 "Yes, we all wear masks, to hide our identities from each other, and yes, I'm the dominant male, if you come, I will explain more". 

 Now I really want to go, this is what I've heard a few of the call girls talk about. 

It's the Elite club members only, and I could be a part of it for one night. 

"Mr Zanders, I will accept your invitation, but if you try to punish me, I will never talk to you again".

 He nods and kisses me on the cheek, then he stands up, 

"Would you like me to send a car". 

 "No, you can take me now". 

 He looked at me, 

"So you want to come now, would you like to stay the night". 

 "Yes, Okay, I just need my overnight bag, and what is the theme".  

"It's just a dinner and dance". 

So, I need a dinner dress. I open my wardrobe and take out a new dress that I haven't worn yet, and my killer heels. I then search for my new lingerie. I take a couple out and asks his opinion, his eyes just widen with every piece I show him. I settle for my black satin thong and bra.

We arrive at his house, it looks different in daylight, it looks welcoming. 

 We walk up to the door and it's opened by the same man from previous nights.