The Devil's Love and Pain

~+Red Army Base: With Torm+~

Torm, as usual, now ignored his family except Tika and sometimes the twins. Why he mainly wasn't ignoring his sister is because of the fact she's his only form of support.

Seth also provides him comfort at times too when he could not be by Tika's side. His sister's dog really knows how to sense various emotions from the Lawson siblings, even the twins, when they could not. He should really look into having Seth filed to be an emotional support and service dog one of these days.

Back to his sister, Tika, plays the level minded part to him that kept him from actually just going berserk ever since their mother and brother disappeared from their lives.

Tika was blunt with him too, not that he didn't mind her being up front with him. But it's nice to hear the problems he's in denial of saying out loud about himself. An example would be his unhealthy relationship with their brother Tomi.

However, his sister wasn't the only one to say this to him on most occasions. Asher has told him many times yet he never listened to him about it. The only time it really did come up personal was the time his father came to talk to him after locking himself in his room when Tomi disappeared.

~Past~

At this point of time,  Torm was practically out of his mind, lying on his bed face down against the soft material of his pillow cover. He didn't have the will to eat not even move. Torm had been staying in the same position since he locked himself in his room.

It's like he has no control over his body anymore, it's like he's a doll with pins holding him down wanting him to not do anything.

Knock knock

"Torm, it's me."

The devil child didn't answer to his father's call. He knows his father wants him to open the door, but he couldn't move his body.

"Torm, I know you must feel like shit right now, but please open the door... We need to talk about this."

Torm closes his eyes and tries to move, he can't. He wanted to be mad at his father for using profanity again but it's useless.

"Storm, I lost your mother... I lost your brother... please, don't let me lose you too."

Finally, the devil took some control in his body to get out of bed to let his father in. His movements sluggish as he walks towards the door. Tord was then met with the sight of his son, his goggles off and his body appear heavy with the small slouch in his posture. Torm was usually the one to stand straight like himself and give off the confident air.

Tord took a step into the room while his son follows with taking a step back as the door closes behind the man. He watches his son walk back to the bed and flop down without another thought. Torm hiding his face once more against the black fabric of the pillow case.

His father walks over to the side of the bed and takes a seat at the edge of the bed making it dip at his weight. "Torm, I know you didn't let me in here to see you be like this."

"Hmm..." Torm hums plainly.

He opened the door for his father, so what? He wanted to be alone yet he let his father come into his safe space.

"It's been months Torm, you've been locked in your own room with no contact for a long time. Have you even been eating?" Tord asks, voice full of concern.

"What's the point of eating? Tomi's not here." Torm said turning on his side to let his father see his face a little bit.

Tord looks back at his son, "It's important for your health."