Arrival of the Oldest Lawson Brothers, plus their Kids

~+Hours Later: Rebellion Base+~

Tika sat on a bench stationed by the front doors of the base. Her head tilted back to look at the sky above her in waiting.

Her brothers are arriving today.

"Tika," She heard her husband say as he takes a seat beside her. "What are you doing?"

"Whatever more could I do but wait for my brothers." She giggles as she looks back at her loving husband.

Bryon sighs and holds her hand with a squeeze. "You know you should be in the base. Happy went a little crazy searching for you when you left her sights."

Said woman is being seated in the dining hall for the sake of the soldiers in the base. Happy had gone through most of the rooms of the base and tore them apart looking for his beautiful wife.

Tika pecks a kiss on Bryon's cheek to comfort him. "I'm sorry dear... I just wanted to sit here alone for awhile."

She wanted to particularly sit on this bench because she would always come here when she was a little girl to look up to the sky. Tika sat here almost all the time when she went to read her mother's letters in private too. Reading stories of her brothers and father when they were so far apart for so long.

Little her was waiting for her family, again she waits for them to come visit.

"It shouldn't be much longer," Tika says standing up from her seat. Bryon following her lead as they both enter back into the large building. "Torm will be here to be the protective brother he is. Tomi no doubt still being the supportive energetic brother I know since we met."

"Tika," Bryon calls for her while she still walks just a step ahead of him. "My dear, look at me please." He stops her motion by grabbing her hand once more.

The woman looks back at her husband who shows concern in his eyes. She looks down with a sad smile. "Sorry Bryon."

Bryon comes close and lifts her head by the tip of her  chin to have her look at him. "I understand Tika. You miss them and it's been long since you've seen them in person." He places his forehead against hers as they keep their eyes locked on each other. "You're nervous to see them."

Tika tried to swallow but it's a little hard when what her husband said is true. She's nervous to see her brothers. The ones she looks up to since she first heard of them. The ones who have loved and protected her until she made her own path to this moment.

"I'm afraid I may have changed too much for them."

Bryon smiles as he squeezes his wife's hand in assurance and lifts it up to kiss. "I know your older brothers, they'll always love their little sister no matter what."

Tika smiles and gives her husband a loving kiss on the lips. They part and Bryon hugs her close against his chest in his protective embrace.

"Thank you for reassuring me Bryon."

"Anything for you my love."

The two of them stay close to each other for awhile longer until they decide it's time to let go.

"Zzzt- General Bryon! This is Maya Reporting from the first Radio tower."

Bryon continues to hold his wife's hand while he picks up the radio call. "This is Bryon, what's the matter?"

"A Red Army Jet is heading this way and requesting for landing. We have confirmation that Red Leader and his brother are on board. Proceed to let them land?"

"Of course, the hanger for their aircraft is ready from what I last heard from Julian."

"Roger that sir."