Discovery

+America: A month after Tomi left+

Tom shifted around the his husband's temporary living quarters while Thomas and Tord were out attending their current scheduled meeting. Something just didn't feel right to him.

He couldn't tell if it was the room or himself in general.

Gosh, he was just becoming so restless.

"I hope the children are okay." He says to himself aloud. "Maybe I should get a Tord to contact them to see how their doing..."

Tom had to shake his head, the children, their children were adults now. Save aside the twins who still needed guardianship since they're still so young.

But Torm, Tomi, and Tika should be able to handle themselves on their own. Torm's always on the protective side anyways when it comes to his siblings.

Tomi's a leader now and should be handle situations at hand very well.

Tika knows how to guard and be aware of her surroundings so she can communicate fast is needed. They all know they're in charge of the twins even if Will is their current guardian when they're not around.

"They're okay... I hope." Tomi flys over to the bed and sits at the foot of it. His concern expression never wavering.

He sighs.

"I hope we go home soon enough."

~+Red Army Base+~

The first month without Tord and Thomas has been really busy.

Tord got caught up in a storm of work and reports needed to be handled in high priority. Asher's there to help him the most since they're working closely together now over. The two of them had to go to meetings together, sign reports, and most of all focus on doing patrol check-in to make sure they weren't lacking defense.

"Asher, next!"

"Here's your next stack of reports."

As for Tika, she herself is busy with scheduling the new training routine for the current soldiers and the new ones who will be evaluated this coming year, just in a few months. She had Seth helping out on the training grounds making the soldiers run for their lives to pump up their stamina.

The twins, in regards to them, were focused on going back to their school after all the surprising events the past few weeks. They had a lot of homework piled up.

So Will has been the one to watch over them in their room until they finish all of their missing work. The only time they could come out was for some refreshment and time to stretch their legs.

All and all it had just been very busy for the past few weeks.

A month in and they just seem to catch a break yet.

Ace, hair all over the place even with hat on, looked worried as he staked down the hall towards Red Leader's office. There he found Torm hunched over scribbling his signature on paper after paper from the pile of paper next to him when he opened the door.

"Torm!"

Not looking up, Torm said, "I'm busy, Ace. Make it quick."

"Have you heard from Tomi?"

The tip of Torm's pen came to a ripping halt. Asher who saw the action panicked over the document.

"Torm! The document!"

The Devil handed the damaged paper to his boyfriend without hesitation while kept his eyes on the brunet soldier walking up to his desk.

"Just before I came here I contacted the Shadow Base to trade in this months's evaluation formation. Then I asked to speak with Tomi, but they said he wasn't there."