It Can't Be...

+Red Army Base: Out Front+

The outfield soldiers, accompanied by their medical staff, came walking to the base after unloading themselves from their vehicles. Some from the choppers, others from jeeps.

The medical staff had indeed confirmed they found Tomi. They put him on a stretcher in a helicopter, now being rolled down to the medical bay immediately.

Torm, who had been finally been allowed to wake up, was told of the situation thoroughly. He was the first to run at the sight of the stretcher followed by his boyfriend and sister.

"Tomi!" He exclaims as he runs alongside the stretcher. His red eyes scanning over his brother's injuries and unmoving state. "What happened?!"

"Sir, we found him but we cannot give you a report just yet." Rose tells him urgently. "We need to do a proper evaluation in the medical bay before we can confirm anything."

Torm clicks his tongue before looking at his worried sister who had her hand covering her mouth looking at their unconscious brother.

"Then lets move faster."

The medics moving Tomi's stretcher proceeded to speed up their pace after their current leader used their 'in charge' tone.

They all made it to the medical bay so Tomi could be evaluated by the two head scientist, Amy and Jasper, and the two head doctors, Dr. Duke and Dr. Grace.

If anything, Torm is grateful his parents' fully trusted soldiers were on the job to treat his brother. If anything were to happen to him and his brother both heads of he two departments were suppose to check him due to the human and monster components of their body.

Rose took Torm and Tika by the hand to lead them out where Asher is outside the doors. "You two have to wait outside. The doctors and scientist need the utmost time and concentration to help Tomi."

It might be confusing to see Rose at the medical ward since she works with the uniform department, but she works in both departments now. Tord had seen her flexibility in both areas and allowed her to work along side the blue side of the medical ward with Grace and Lizzie.

Tika could feel their soldier friend squeeze her hand, even Torm's hand, tightly. "Rose..."

Rose has been a long time friend of Tomi back to the war days when their mother was still in the Rebellion. She was only a small child then but now a beautiful young woman working as a nurse under Dr. Grace and a designer with Neva.

"Tomi will be fine." She assures.

Rose wipes away some collecting tears in the corners of her eyes. Her smile sad but laughs, "I should be the one reassuring you, haha."

Tika smiles and hugs her while Torm looks at the two women with a soft expression of care. His gaze drifts to the doors of the medical bay with worry.

'Tomi, please be okay...'

~An hour later~

A plane lands within the Red Army property after given strict clearance by the radio tower.

Soldiers run around moving supplies from the hanger as the plane comes in. Some of the soldiers in charge of the hangers go push the movable stairs to the side where the door is stationed.

The door opens and their leader steps out with a not so please look on his face. Behind him is Thomas, his hands held behind him as he follows Tord down the steps.

Tension filled the air, soldiers understanding he must have been notified of the situation involving Tomi. By their part they were allowed to stay silent unless he asked what happened. They did not wish to provoke their seemingly anger leader any further.