Offering a Risk

+Red Army Base: Main Ballroom+

It wasn't until a little bit later they bumped into Shadow Leader. The leader sending his small party of soldiers, in their own masks, to go mingle with the rest of the guests.

He seemed to have noticed them by the way his head looking in their direction. "Torm, Tika."

"Oh, Shadow Leader. It's good to see here." Tika says happily as she smiles at the other. Her brother dressed in his usual uniform of a light blue hoodie, black pants and high heeled boots. Finally the full face mask with that black oval in the middle which went with the party theme.

"I wouldn't miss a party from the Red Army for the world. It's an honor to attend such an extravagant event. My former preseason would have been impressed." Shadow leader replies as he give Torm and Tika a bow. "Not to mention the beginning. I see you two were finally officially announced as princess and heir of the Red Army."

Tika giggles, "I suppose your former leader would be rolling in their grave having missed this."

"I suppose," Tomi says smiling sadly behind his mask. He turns his head in Torm's direction seeing as he had not come wearing his visual aid. "I'm curious Torm, are you blind right now?"

Torm answers vaguely, "Yes and no would suit my current situation. While I may not be wearing my goggles to see, I am perfectly aware of my surroundings. Our late mother trained me for safety purposes."

He could recall the old days of simple and loving moments in the family. While he misses them, he can't help but smile every time he thinks about them.

Tomi smiles behind his mask seeing his older brother smile even just a little bit. "Of course, myself and my army give our condolences and grieve at your family's loss. We ourselves have also lost our leader around the same time." It wouldn't hurt to expose his brother at the time around when his leader and mother fell to death's hands. "It's good to know you've learned a few tricks from a beloved."

"Thank you Shadow Leader. It's good to hear some kind words..."

Tika looks between her two brothers with a smile of her own. Wishing silently to herself that this could all end so they could be together. The pain and horror that is their separation has done so much to them, they truly need to heal together.

"That reminds me, were the Rebellion leaders and their son invited as well? I'd like to meet them officially." Tomi asks wanting to see how his parents' long times friends were fairing after so long. Sure Tomi's caught a few glimpses of them from time to time out in the field, but he would love to talk to them.

"I'm sure they're around here somewhere. I checked the attendance sheet and saw they did make it to the party." Torm remembers seeing their name marked on the list just before his father came to them asking if they were ready to go.

Tika gasps and lightly hits her brother's shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me they were invited?! You know it's been a long time since I've seen Bryon." She pouts while Torm chuckles.

"A brother's instinct is to protect, however, I'm sure Bryon wanted to surprise you too."

"He's right you know." A familiar voice backs Torm up.

The trio looks towards the owner of the voice, Torm already rolling his eyes under his mask. Just behind Tika and Torm is Asher and Bryon looking at them with smiles. Tika is the first from her brother's side to hug her fiancé tightly in a hug.

"Bryon you dummy! Why didn't you tell me in advance you were coming?!"

The rather tall brunet laughs lightly as he swings his fiancée around once lovingly. He looks down at her cute face so warmly, love just showing in his eyes. "Sorry Love, but like your brother said, I wanted it to be a surprise." The two of them share a chaste kiss on the lips before they smile at each other happily.