Mother Dear,

~~Unknown Location: With Lucille and Lawrence~~

Lucille gasps, still not letting go of her brother from her embrace. She opens her eyes and starts taking note of her surroundings.

They're obviously outside but not in an area they're familiar with. The place they ended up, even though she thought she died at first, seemed to be in a nature environment. Although she could spot some pretty tall building from a city nearby.

Lawrence looks around as well when he finally seems nothing dangerous hurt them from the gun. If anything, it looks like it transported them out of the base.

"Where are we?"

"I'm not sure, Law... But it's suppose to be dark, isn't it?"

Her twin nods in agreement, it shouldn't be morning yet, at least for a couple more hours. Yet the sky had the sun in the sky.

A small rustling sound caught their ears.

The twins look in the direction of the sound to see some leaves fall from a nearby tree. Lucille let's go of her brother but keeps hold of his hand tightly.

"Who's there?!" She questions firmly while keeping her young twin brother being her. "Show yourself."

Rustling from another bush caught their ears and they look in its direction. Out came a woman in a black body suit with a small assortment of weapons attached to her waist, left arm, and right thigh. Her mask white, design similar to a smiling or laughing theater mask.

"Lucille," Lawrence whispers to his sister, "Isn't that Happy? One of Tomi's soldiers?" His sister makes them take a step back and makes a quiet shushing noise to him.

"Children?" They heard her say confused. "Where did you two come from?"

Lucille answers hesitantly, "My brother and I got lost... We don't know what happened."

"Oh dear." Happy moves closer to them and Lucille keeps a protective stance in front of her brother. The woman notices and stops holding her hands up in surrender. "Don't worry you two, I don't mean any harm. If you would let me, I would like to check you two for injuries."

"Only if you promise not to hurt him."

"And my sister!" Lawrence spoke up looking at the lady's mask.

Happy puts down her hands and nods her head. "Of course." She walks over to them and gets down on one knee to be at their level. "It'll be a quick check up. I'd hate for you two to be injured."

The seemingly young woman they met, similar to their brother's soldier, checked them carefully. Checking their heads and then lightly poking at their arms, legs and back.

"Do you have any injures on your front?" She says pulling her hands back from their body.

"No." The twins answer in reply.

Happy nods, "Then do you mind if my partner comes out now? We would like to bring you to a safer location."

Lawrence gives her a suspicious look a seven year old could muster. "Dad always said never go with strangers."

"How do we know you or your friend won't hurt us?" Lucille adds crossing her arms.

The soldier chuckles and pats them on the head. "Don't worry you two, if you were really dangerous than won't be having this conversation."

A sudden chill ran down their backs while another person made their presence known.

"Hey Happy, you know Blue wouldn't like you saying things like that to children." The other man, they knew as Sad, says scolding the woman.