Bride So Lovey in White

~+Two Months Pass: Red Army Base: With Tika+~

"Maa~ You look so beautiful, Tika." Neva coos at the young woman who she had watched from a teenager to a young adult now getting ready for her wedding.

Tika fought down to keep herself from blushing too much, she brought her hand up to cover up a shy smile on her lips. "Neva, please. I am not that beautiful."

"Oh hush now Tika," Opal says to stop her right there. "You are a true beauty with a kind heart... We, along with the other soldiers, have watched you grown up into a fine young woman. Us seeing you getting married is just like your parents sad to see you grow up so fast." She shakes her head.

Neva giggles behind her hand. "But truly Tika, you do look just like the princess you are meant to be for your family and this army."

Tika hums unsurely as she looks into the trifold mirror in front of her while she keeps standing on the platform as Opal and Neva continue their last minute adjustments to her dress. A high neck gown with an open portrait design on her back, hooked on the shoulders of her dress is a long, pure white cape that trialed down with grace and beauty. Her hair kept long and down, a braid done beautifully just across the back of her head holding small white poppy flowers for decoration. Resting on the top of her hair is a silver tiara, her father requesting the best of diamonds were to be used to be decorated it with, also attached with her wedding veil that would soon cover her face.

"Feeling nervous, my dear?"

The bride to be sees her mother in the mirror standing just a little behind her smiling. His presence comforting to see him so supportive and dressed in a fine suite of white with a blue colored tie. "Mom."

Tom smiles softly as he meets his daughter's eyes using the mirror so she doesn't disrupted Neva and Opal. "Bryon is a luck man, you look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you," She thanks shyly as she holds her hand together in front of her.

Neva and Opal step away when they are finish to let her step down from the platform. She meets her mother and holds his hands when he offers them to her.

Tom holds them and gives them a reassuring squeeze. "For a moment before I died, I thought I would never get to witness this happy day." He leans close and gives his daughter a kiss on the cheeks. Tom leans back smiling, "But here I am, and you are lovely in white."

"Mom..." She could feel her tears welling up even if the wedding has yet to start. Neva and Opal by the podium smiling so supportingly at their army princess to her mother. "I love you. I love that your here for this, thank you so much."

The mother and daughter pair hug each other tightly.

"Tika, its time we applied your make up." Opal softly says, feeling a bit guilty for ruining a loving moment. But they couldn't afford to waste any time.

Tom lets his daughter go and pats her on the shoulder. "Off you go my dear. You can't keep everyone waiting."

The bride to be nods and turns away to her assisting dressers.

Tom looks at Neva, "Would it be alright if the Maid of Honor comes in? I think she'll be able to keep Tika calm."

"Of course, Blue." Neva affirms before looking to Tika as Opal helps her cover up the dress a bit to avoid spilling make up. "Anything to keep her calm and assured."

Nodding, Tom opens the door and lets a blond female into the room. The young woman smiling as she entered the room, finally happy to see her best friend. The leader makes an exit through the door after patting the maid of honor on the back, the door closing behind him.