Early Troubles

~+Next Day: Rebellion Base: England+~

Tomi found himself sitting in the uniform department of the rebellion base surrounded by older, but familiar faces. Two of which had worked with his favorite uniform artist, Neva.

"Um, Kattie, Milly... Why am I here?" He asks the two head uniform department heads.

Kattie smiles happily at the half demon she had befriended when he was still possessing Blue Leader. "Milly and I decided we wanted to give you a makeover." The Green Uniform department leader has talked with her fellow copartner of said department. They definitely didn't want to miss the chance to give the boy a make over.

Neva has been telling them over the radio during their usual weekly chats how she got to make new designs for Tomi once he made himself known again. She sent photos and everything, including some with Todd!

It's immediate to say they were jealous. Neva has always been a favorite in Tomi's eyes, but they had been blessed to have this opportunity!

"But I already like the way I look," The half demon says a little awkwardly before sensing the atmosphere of the room. Looking around he noticed that those who knew of him in his younger days held a stubborn stance.

"Don't worry Tomi~" Milly says sweetly while approaching him with her hands behind her back. "We'll take good care of you."

Tomi grips his seat tightly and smiles nervously.

Where's his siblings when he needs them...

~+Base Garden: With Torm+~

It was a surprise when he woke up to being surrounded by his family. Somewhere at night, Tomi had slipped into the bed with them and started cuddling them like not tomorrow.

Torm was happy then just be be with them in the morning.

However, Torm has resumed his cold attitude with Tomi again after a nice long rest. It didn't fully start up until he fully woke up tho so there was some peace period during breakfast.

Yet, here in the garden at the moment, his red gaze stared intensely at the boy's back as he played with Ashely.

"You're still giving him that look."

Torm snaps out of his stare at the sound of his sister's voice. He looks at her with a soft look. "Tika."

The young lady before him smiles with her hands held behind her back. She come to take a seat next to him which he doesn't complain too.

"Your expression reminds me so much of when I first came to know you." She recalls the beginning of their sibling relationship. How her mistake lead to his hatred towards her for a period of time.

"It's different..." He said like he's trying to convince himself of the words he spoke.

Tika shakes her head knowing all to well. To her, her brothers can be a book like how they used to be to their mother. "I know very well how you look at him Torm. I used to be where those eyes looked to back then, take my word for it."

"Don't tell me you also side with Father." Torm glances slightly to his sister to see her expression.

"Torm, you may hate him now but you will come to love him eventually. I'm not forcing you to like him now. I just want you to consider giving him a chance." She smiles a little as she watched Todd give Ashely a childish hug and loving kisses on the cheek while she giggles in glee. "You haven't even gotten to know him for him and not who fathered him."