The Devil's of Mourning

~+Red Army Base: Leader section+~

The first arrive at the scene were nearby soldiers and Tord who had been doing paperwork in his room.

"What in hell's name is going on?!" Tord exclaims as he marches up to the soldiers already gathered by the door of his son's room.

A frightened soldier points at the wide open door, "S-Sir! We aren't sure ourselves! We came agreeing hearing the scream and found the door like this.

The wide open door didn't let anyone see what was inside due to the darkness blocking everyone's view. It sent shivers down their very core as if the shadows and a chilling darkness from Hell rained upon the doorway.

Tord cautiously approached the door, only to jump back when a person was flung forward to the floor from the other side. Their form all bloody and scratched up, clothes ripped at the seams. The unknown human claws at the floor so hard that their bleeding, this leaving streaks of blood on the white marble floor. Their face expressing pure terror as if he had seen multiple horrors in a few seconds.

"AHHH! HeLp!"

Surprised soldiers gasps from the large, red clawed hand that took hold of the person's ankle. They were slowly being pulled back into the darkness while the intruder begs for mercy.

"MONSTER!! MERCY!!!!"

In a quick tug from the other side, the person disappears. They can hear fearsome screams and bloodcurdling cries.

Tord looks back at the soldiers serious, "Where's Torm and Asher?!"

"I've gotten word that Torm went back to his room to check on Asher since he was taking quiet awhile to arrive to the hangers." One of the female soldiers, Regina, says trying to shake off her shock. She shakes her head, "Torm and Asher have yet to leave the base."

Tord looks back at the dark abyss entrance that his son must have created. "Storm! Storm, what happened?!" He shouts trying to reach his son.

There is no answer but a roar of rage and despair if Tord assumes correctly.

"Dad?"

"Father?"

The twins, having been woken up by the scream earlier, came to see what is happening. Will stood behind them since he had been guarding their door when the scream happened.

The former leader looks at them sadly and takes a knee to pat their heads comfortingly. "Something happened with your brother..."

Lucille looks to the door worriedly while Lawrence looks at the entrance to the abyss uncertain of what's happening. The youngest could hear the roars clearly but he's also hearing someone crying. His brother perhaps?

"Big Brother?" Lucille says trying to get closer to the door.

A few soldiers stop her, worried she might get caught in the cross fire of the situation.

"My lady, please don't get close." Will says after picking her up to hold in his arms. He made sure to keep a hand on Lawrence's shoulder to keep him from walking close too.

The last thing anyone needs is more trouble of somebody getting hurt.

The twins watched as their father tried approaching the door to enter but an even loader roar made it pass the barrier like a warning. It's like asking to enter through death's door without permission.

Lucille tugs Will's sleeve to get his attention. When the blond looks at her she says, "We should call Big sister!"

"Big Brother Tomi too!" Lawrence adds hoping their other older siblings could help.