This Child, is Mine

~+A couple of months later: Red Army Base+~

Aside from Tika not at the base for a few months due to her honeymoon trip with Bryon, the Base was was struck with worry.

At this current time, Tomi has been admitted into the medical ward since his water broke just a little after lunch. Soldiers were on to him the moment his knees bucked on his way out the doors.

Tom and Thomas were at the medical ward as soon as possible before Tord. The Red Leader dropping scheduled signings in his office to rush to the ward to meet up with Thomas who offered current information.

The three of them could hear the agony that was Tomi giving birth. Which, by the way, Tord did not know his son knew so many curses and cusses that would make a grown man cry out of fear if directed at someone. How he knew them, he didn't know, Tord only knows that Tomi's been more of the one on the receiving end to get his ears covered before someone could swear near him.

Asher met up with them when he heard the news. "Tomi's in labor?!" He exclaims, hands on his knees as he pants to take in air after running.

"Yeah, it's been in there for awhile now since his contractions started." Thomas says looking to the med doors. At the best thing to ignore is Tomi's profanity. He glances back at Asher in question, "Where's Torm?"

"He went out earlier with the patrol group to do rounds. He should be coming back soon." Asher informs, truthfully, a bit worried of what his boyfriend's reaction is going to be when he finds out Tomi is finally having the baby.

Truth be told, Tomi and Torm have been avoiding each other for the past few months due to the occurrence of Tom's want for the child. That's why Tomi been more keen on keeping close with the twins and sticking to his daily check ups with Dr. Grace. Said twins, at the moment, couldn't be here a because today's a school day.

Tord looks at Asher mildly serious, "Asher, please try your best to keep Torm at bay if you can. We all know he doesn't want Tomi having this child but... you know."

"I understand Red Leader. I know Tomi really wants Torm to understand his wishes, hopefully over time they can break the ice." He tries showing an encouraging smile. "Having a child can change people."

"It surely can," Tom says as Thomas allows him to posses his body for the time being. "Giving birth to three kids myself, I love them all the same as my husband's two scientific creations."

Soldiers around them, not on duty mind others, chattered about in wonder what the child would look like. Who their leaders' son have a child who look snore like him or the culprit? Or would there be a mix in features?

Surprisingly Tomi's cursing ceased, instead replaced by crying of a the newborn.

Tord held Tom's hand, both looking to the doors hopeful and waiting to see their son and grandchild.

Dr. Duke comes out of the double doors with a pep in his step, but remains professional. He looks to his leaders with a proud smile. "Congratulations Red Leader, Tom, your son gave birth to a healthy baby boy."

The parents and their company sigh with relief before looking at each other with joyful smiles. The soldiers giving each other fist bumps or hugs.

"Is it alright if we come in to see him?" Tord asks wanting to see his son and grandchild.

"Yes, of course. Nurse Lizzy went to clean the newborn but I'm sure Dr. Grace is done assisting Tomi after giving birth. Please follow me."

Asher let them leave to see Tomi while he waits outside with the soldiers. He also needed to be here in case Torm comes looking for Tomi and the newborn, Asher wants to have a serious talk to him first before letting the devil see the baby.