Graduation

+Shadow Base: Two Weeks Later+

Tomi is currently in his office going over some paperwork, mostly reports, from his department heads. What they usually write in their reports are how all the soldiers are doing and the usual work progress. Sometimes they would write in some conflicts between some soldiers, but Tomi would be the one to fix it really quickly if his department leaders cannot after waiting long enough.

Knock knock

"Come in." Tomi say while signing his name at the end of the report to show he read all of it and approved.

The door to his office opens and his two soldiers, Victoria and Witt walking into the room with there cover up masks. Ace following them in holding something in his hand.

"What's the visit?" Tomi asks as he sets aside the report and putting his pen back in the holder.

"I went to the Red Army Base today by Red Leader's request. He gave us an invitation to an upcoming social ball being held by him." Ace tells hims as he walks up to the front of his desk. He sets the letter down on Tomi's desk and slides it over to him. "He kept in mind that our base wears masks, so if you, myself, and some of the soldiers you choose can keep our identities undercover."

Tomi hums amused by the invitation. "We have to keep in mind that this is also to protect my siblings."

Victoria and Witt take of their masks looking confused at their leader. "What do you mean Tomi?" Victoria asks.

"My Dad is holding the party, so it's expected that his whole family is there to enjoy and mingle.  In order to hide the identities of his children he needs to cover them up. More specifically their face."

Usually those holding parties, by their standards, have done introductions to their families before announcing the beginning of the ball. Tomi could guess his father would be introducing his siblings, some would probably recognize Tika if she keeps the same mask or by her dance moves. Assuming his sister would do another dance like she does whenever their father attends parties he attends.

"It does make sense since your family is ruling the world as we know it." Witt says crossing his arms over his chest after latching his mask to his belt. "Plus it would finally be known your dad now has an heir to take his place when he steps down."

Tomi giggles, "I can't wait to see when my Dad gives all control to my brother. I imagine he'd be crowned like a king since he is the first prince." Out of all the things Tomi could have said, his imaginative mind loves playing and comparing situations to fantasy or silly things.

The Blue Leader gets up form his seat and claps his hands once together with a closed eyed smile on his face.

"I'll deal with the invitation after we get some food."

His friends and fellow soldiers nod in agreement and just follow the amusement that is their leader. They promised their former leader they would protect him, everything leading them here today.

They could all agree on one thing.

All to say it was worth it.

+Red Army Base: Training Grounds+

The new squadron of soldiers have been training for more than half a month now by the instructions of the Training Department. To say, the soldiers were very surprised when they were to choose between to sections of the base. Either to become a Red or Blue soldier.

Now keep in mind that these are a newer generation of solider who do not understand the story behind the two sections. They merely believe it was just a simple separate fraction for a different set of work Red Leader had made even if the name did not go with the name of the army. Without much background knowledge there were still some who choose blue while others stayed with red.