Opposite Day AU: A Drinking Game

Not as much TomTord/TordTom in this, sorry. Also not as much effort put in this, probably quite rushed.

(Tom's POV)

I'm bored. Like, ve-ry bored. I'm on our comfy couch, containing too much energy for my own good. Mattie is sitting on the other side, looking grumpy as usual. I play around with my overalls strap, waiting for something to happen.

"Mattie! I'm bored," I tell him, stating the obvious.
"What do you want me to do about it?" He replies, raising an eyebrow.
"Can we play a game?" I ask, an idea creeping into my mind.
"Sure? What game?" He asks back.
"Can we go to the place that you go to, to get drinks?" I'm referring to the bar, of course. I smile at him with innocence.

"UM, no? Why would you want to go there?" He asks with immense confusion.
"I wanna try drinks!" I respond with excitement. "Oh! And I wanna bring Tordy and Eddie!" He stays quiet for a moment, thinking about the decision. He shrugs and says:
"Okay, I guess. If Tord and Edd come and keep you in check,"
"Yay!" I cheer in triumph.

~Timeskip to the bar~

The bar is loud and smelly. Mattie and Eddie keep me and Tordy protected. Tordy looks nervous. I gently hold his hand and say:
"Don't worry!" He gives a soft smile and walks a tad bit more confidently. We arrive at the bar itself and sit in the stools. The chair is a bit tall for me, but I get on with ease.

"So, Tom, what game were you thinking of?" Matt asks me with uncertainty. He knows how I can get with more...'mature' things.
"A drinking game! Whoever can drink the most before passing out or doing something super embarrassing, wins," I reply excitedly. He sighs and calls the bartender.

"What drink are we gonna drink?" He asks me, the bartender waiting for our order. The bartender also eyes me skeptically.
"Smirnoff," I answer simply. He looks at me surprised.
"That's...kind of strong, Tom. Are you sure?"
"I know what I'm doing,"

"I'm sorry, but I need an I.D." The bartender interrupts. I groan in annoyance of ruining fun and show him. He grunts and grabs a bottle of the vodka. We start the game.

-About one whole bottle in-

"*hic* Tommmmyyyy..." Matt calls me, drunkenly.
"What?"
"How are you so...*hic* sober?" He asks, slumping a bit. I giggle at him.
"Just because I'm 'innocent', doesn't mean I can't hold my alcohol," I then feel a warmth leaning on my shoulder. Looking down, it's a tired and quiet Tord. I blush a bit. He's so cute! I love him. I rub his head, making him smile in his slumber. I look at Eddie as well. He's passed out.

"Mattie, be a sweetheart and help me carry Eddie and Tordy to the car?" I ask the quite drunk Matt, sweetly. He nods a bit and gets to work picking up the unconscious Edd. I hold onto Tord tightly and start to leave with Matt trailing behind me. We get into the car and I sit in the driver's seat. It's been a while since the others let me drive. I go to start the car and notice that I don't have the keys. Oops. Maybe Matt left them inside?

"Hey, Mattie, do you have the keys?" In the passenger seat, he shakes his head 'no'. I sigh a bit before getting out. I go to the back, where Edd and my love Tord are sleeping. Under their seats lies a baseball bat. Just in case. I grab it and kiss Tord's forehead.

I walk back into the dirty bar, to our seats. There the keys are, on top of the glossy wooden counter. I snatch them quickly and start to leave.

Somebody stops me, walking in front of me.

"Heyyy cutie~" he says, the alcohol completely filling his breath.
"Hello!" I reply cheerfully. The baseball bat behind my back twitches with my hand.
"You wanna...come to myyy plaaaace?" The guy asks, grabbing my wrist.
"No thank you," I reply politely.
"Come ahhhnnn~..."

In an instant I turn off the innocent persona and slam the bat into the side of his head. He falls to the floor and I beat him a few more times. Only enough for him to bleed.

"Hehe...no," I answer, staring at his injured self. I walk over the bloody headed creep and back to the car. Humming and with a skip in my step, I open the back door to put the bat away.
"Tom...why's that bat blooodyy?" Matt suddenly asks, his hiccuping gone.
"Oh, just needed to use it. You aren't gonna remember this anyway," I say, getting into the driver's seat once again and starting the engine. This was a fun night!

<Epilogue>

(3rd Person)

Matt tiredly gets up in bed, a pounding headache paining him. He goes downstairs to find the anxious Tord and the unbothered Edd also suffering from hangovers. Tom was cooking some food, humming very happily.

"Good morning Mattie!" Tom chirps while plating the food.
"Morning...Tom, do you remember what happened last night?" Tom giggles in response.
"You all got drunk in a game we played! Then I drove you guys home. There was some man that asked if I wanted to go home with him though..." Tom replies, trailing off. "But I took care of him, so we're all good!"

Matt stopped, mid yawn.
"Took care of him?" He asks, a bit fearful.
"Yeah! I beat him," Tom answered happily. He served the food, kissing Tord on the cheek, causing Tord to immediately flush with red. Matt, deciding not to get into the matter, sits down and starts eating.

A/n:

Probably got all the personalities wrong. Dang. This is random.