headcanons cuz i have time

Alrighty let's start off with a few previously mentioned things:

Heights-
Matt (6' 1")
Tord (5' 11")
Edd (5' 8")
Tom, my smol bean (5' 4")

Tom has eye sockets cause they got shot out with a laser in Space Face. Cries black and sticky tears. Has a demon possessing him that allows him to turn monster.
New info-
He knows French and can speak it fluently. He used to go to Matt's house almost every other day to escape his abusive parent, causing a brotherly bond to form.

Edd is the mom friend. Cares for all, but mostly for Matt. Considers Tom as his best friend, and Tom feels the same.
New info-
He knows Spanish like Tom knows French. A bit edgy, but not too much. Huge shipper. Cola is his lifeline and he will literally pass out for a bit if he doesn't drink his daily dose of cola.

Matt is still a vampire. Only gets triggered into transforming when feels strong negative emotion. He likes Edd the most.
New info-
He isn't that narcissistic. Always willing to help and can be sarcastic when wanted. Throughly attached to his novelty toys.

Tord has both eyes functioning. They are silver and can turn a dark gray when angry. Really wants to be forgiven, especially by Tom. High-key sadist.
New info-
When just woken up, brain doesn't process where he is and he only speaks Norwegian. Tried learning French to surprise Tom, so Edd told him to say, "J'ai une petite bite,".

Also an extra bc Jon is my cinnamon roll child too pure for the world:

Jon is a spirit and he loves to talk to his old friends. Not being able to get harassed by Edwardo (is that how you spell it? i dunno-) and Mark, he likes to talk to the Eddsworld gang. He enjoys their conversations.