Chocolate

tom really wants chocolate
I won't tell you why- but he will kill for chocolate

(Tom's POV)

Face buried into an old couch pillow, I groan.
"Hate my life.." I say right before another cramp punches me from my inside. I groan in pain and curl up, holding my arms around my stomach.

"Fucking demons clawing at my insides—" I growl, punching the pillow in front of me. Getting up from the couch, I see Tord walking into the kitchen out of the corner of my 'eye'.
...
I want chocolate.

I walk into the kitchen as well, immediately tearing open the cabinets in my search for chocolate. Rifling through our food stock- there's no goddamn chocolate.
"Where the fuck is the chocolate.." I mumble to myself, looking through the pantry. Tord takes notice of me, drinking a glass of water.

"Hey, fucker, where do we put the chocolate?" I call over my shoulder.
"What's gotten your panties in a twist?" Tord sneers. I flinch, my knuckles tightening. Stomping up to that idiot face- I grab the collar of his hoodie.
"Say that one more time, bastard." I growl, glaring into his grey eyes.
"What the- why're so pissed? On your period or something?" He mumbles the last part. My 'eye' twitches as I smile at him.

I gently take the glass of water out of his hand, and place it on the table. Turning back to him, I fucking turbo-kick him where the sun don't shine. He groans in pain, crumpling to the ground. Shoving my hands in my hoodie pockets, I walk over to the near-crying man and push his shoulder down with my foot. Keeping my foot on him, I glare down at his face.
"Where the fuck. Is. The. Chocolate?" I demand.

"I d-don't k-know—" he cuts himself off with another groan. I scoff, kicking his shoulder and walking off.
"Useless.." I mumble, leaving him on the tile floor.

I walk over to Matt's room and knock on the door, harshly. The door opens up almost immediately.
"Oh- hey, Tim!" Matt greets cheerfully.
"Tom- whatever, Matt do you have any chocolate?" I grumble. He blinks.
"I..don't think so? Why?" I groan in annoyance.
"Never mind," I mutter before walking away.

No use in asking Edd, he only has cola in his room.
"Why don't we have chocolate.." I whine quietly as I make my way back to my room. Flopping onto my bed, letting out a loud and muffled groan, another punch inside of my gut.

I lift up my hoodie, throwing it off to the end of the bed. I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, I didn't have any to wear. I slip off my binder and throw it as well, finally being able to breathe.
"Jehovah, I hate my life.." I mutter, slipping under the covers. I'm tired and angry and goddammit I wish I didn't have to deal with periods.

I drop my head on my pillow and close my 'eyes'. Drifting off to sleep and cramps slowly fading.

~Timeskip~

My eye lids flutter open from a gross uncomfortable-ness disturbing my sleep. It's hot and- fucking hell, I bled on the bed. Great.

Now wide awake, mumbling a string of curses from under my breath, I throw my blanket off me and roll of the bed. Staining the sheet is a sizable spot of blood.
"..bloody fantastic," I pathetically chuckle to myself as I remove the sheets and turn around to grab clean clothes. I pause, looking down at a foreign object. A bar of chocolate. With a note attached.

The front of the note says:
Sorry

I bend down and pick up the piece of paper. Opening it up, I quickly scan the messy scrawl across the note.

Didn't know you were actually on your period. Here, have some chocolate as an apology gift. But that was still a dick move >:p
             - Tord

My 'eyes' widen a bit. Tord? The one who hates me? Apologizing and giving me chocolate? Almost unbelievable.
Almost.

I quickly snatch up the bar and unwrap a bit to take a small bite. Sweet, milk chocolate melts across my palate (oh god- I just realized I used the wrong 'palate' in my other book- fuck—). Even after swallowing the delicious bite, the sweetness lingers and just makes me want more. I lick my teeth and take another bite.

I stop myself once I ate around a quarter of the bar. I got to get clean clothes and sheets first. I had dropped the sheets as I was eating. I slip on my discarded hoodie quickly and pick up the dirty sheets along with some clean clothes to change into.

~Timeskip~

I eat the chocolate bar, savoring every bite as I walk down the hallway. Spotting Tord coming out of his room, I walk up to him.
"Hey," I greet. He raises an eyebrow at me.
"Hi,"
"Thanks..for the chocolate," I say with a smile. "Also, sorry for kicking your dick." I apologize with a laugh.

He smiles back.
"Anytime, and- that was a bit much, but I'll get you chocolate next time you ask." He says, ruffling my hair.

a/n:

hi
if you don't read my other story, then I'll say it here
I'm going to be taking a small break on all my stories to-
1) focus on school and art stuff more
2) type up future chapters and stories so I can update easily

so I won't be updating on any of my stories for a little while. I'll still update my art book though, you can check it out if you want

sorry for taking so long to post this- I was gonna post a different, but this one was already done so-
I'm not on my period btw—