Dirty Mind

when you wanna write smut- but then you realize you're not allowed to. so this'll be the closest I'll ever get probably.

Warning: dirty-mindedness

(Tord's POV)

All of us were burning out in the hot sun. It was fucking blinding, it felt like we were boiling alive.
"Hah..thanks Edd! Going outside was a wonderful idea!" Witness says sarcastically through heavy breaths while sweating bullets.
"Oh, shut up! You needed a little sun anyway! You're pale as fuck." Edd glares at him.

"Edd! The sun is giving me freckles!" Matt whines from under his umbrella. We keep walking down the street, passing through the town. A few other people were walking around too, looking just as exhausted as us.

"Can we just..go somewhere to rest before we get back home?" I ask Edd, wiping sweat from my brow. It's never this hot in Norway!
"Yeah! Let's get some ice lollies, please?" Tom whines as he points to an ice-cream parlor. Edd nods tiredly and starts to head over to the shop.

After a moment, we finally enter the parlor. A cold, rushing air suddenly hits our burning bodies as we open the door. We all sigh in relief at the chill that engulfed us. Edd walks up to the cashier who looked surprisingly chipper.
"Hello, sir! Welcome to the Bottom Scoop! What would you and your friends like to have?" The girl at the cashier asks, energetically.

"Uh..I'll have a single vanilla scoop. Tom?" Edd orders.
"I'll just have a strawberry ice lolly." Tom orders with a shrug.
"Can I have some water?" Matt asks.
"I'll just have a twist cone, thanks." I order absentmindedly.

The girl nods and gets to work on the orders. Soon enough, she hands Edd, his ice-cream cup, Tom, his ice lolly, Matt, a chilled water bottle, and my chocolate-vanilla cone.

We all take a seat at one of the booths and relax. We chat about small things and eat our frozen treats. Except Matt, of course. I finished my ice-cream already. I space off a little, pulling myself out of the conversation. Once I come back to reality, I realize that I've been staring at Tom the whole time. And what he was doing caught me off-guard completely.

He was swirling his tongue around the tip of the popsicle, listening to Edd talk. He then sucks on the tip, tasting the strawberry flavor. Absentmindedly, he slowly makes his way down the lolly, putting a quarter of it in his mouth. He continues to suck on it. He still had a blush from the heat outside. A bead of the melted treat leaks from inside his mouth, dripping down the side. Tom notices the stray drop once it plops onto his hand.

He pulls the lolly out, a trace of saliva trailing from the treat to his mouth. He runs down the side of it with his tongue, catching most of the melted parts of the popsicle. He tilts the treat to the side, licking the underside of the popsicle, cleaning all the drops on the bottom. He gets the red, sticky fluid all over his plump lips and around his mouth. He does an adorable pout and glares at the treat.

He shifts the stick of the lolly to his other hand, glaring at his sticky one.
"Dammit," He complains whilst licking his lips.
"It's all sticky!" He says with a whine.
"If it's sticky, just get some napkins and finish it." Edd suggests.
"Mm..I'll get the napkins later." He hums. He removes his sight from his strawberry-red hand.
"Aye commie, what're you looking at?" He asks me suspiciously. I yelp a little and look away.

"Nothing, Witness!"

My face feels like it's on fire. I bring my hand up to my cheek. Blood rushing to my face, I slowly look back to Tom. I drop my hand and watch a little.

He fucking shoved the whole thing down his throat, like it was nothing!

He licks around the lolly as he lifts his head up and off of it, effectively licking up all the melted parts. He sucks the tip as he pops the treat out of his mouth. I assume he glanced at me because he pulls me out of my...dirty thoughts.
"Oi, bastard, now I know you were staring at me. What the fuck do you want?" I glance down, a bit ashamed I'm having these thoughts about my enemy.

Might as well hide my embarrassment with teasing.

"Well, Thomas. The way you were eating that ice lolly was very...interesting." I say with a cheeky smirk. His blush immediately deepens and he glares at me.
"Oh my Jehovah, you dirty-minded fuck!"
"Didn't know you had no gag-reflex!" I comment, sticking my tongue out. He growls at me and finishes his popsicle by biting off the little bit that was left.

As we leave the shop, Tom continues glaring at me like there was no tomorrow.

"I hate you," He says with a pout.
"Love ya too, Witness."

a/n:
so, how'd I do?
I have no fucking clue what I'm doing at this point—
barely edited btw-