Don't Fuck With Me

(Tord's POV)

I carefully creep into the house, cautiously closing the door so it wouldn't creak. It was late and the living room was pitch black. I glance around, checking if anyone was up and about. Thankfully, everyone was asleep. I sigh softly, limping my way to the couch.

I plop myself down, wincing at the throbbing pain from a bruise. I felt some warm liquid on my arm, probably a cut. I slide my head onto a pillow, my fatigue catching up to me after I ran. With a yawn, I closed my not-black eye and fell into a deep sleep.

"TORD!" A yell jolted me awake. My non injured eye flies open in panic.
"W-What?!" I exclaim, immediately gritting my teeth and wincing at all the wounds. The pain shot up my body when I woke up, damn.
"Tord, what happened to you?!" The voice, who I now register as Tom, shouts in worry.

"N-nothing! I just- fell down..?" I try to lie, looking up at Tom. He raises an eyebrow at me.
"I'm not buying that." He growls. "Who the fuck did this to you?!" He stomps while glaring at me.
"I swear- they're gonna fucking pay-" He starts, mumbling threats in French.

"Kjære, I swear, I'm fine! You don't need to hunt anyone—"
"Bullshit. Who. Did. This?" He says quietly, punctuating each word. I gulp, rubbing my arm.
"Uh- s-some group, they ganged up on me w-when I was coming home. It was hard to get away." I manage to force out. Tom looks at me, giving a gentle smile.

"It's okay, Tordie, I'll take care of them for you. Today, just rest. Edd will help you." Tom says softly, lovingly. But, holy shit, his eyes are sending a completely different vibe. They darkened, malice and a thirst for revenge hidden inside. An icy gaze, freezing up my insides. His smile, though gentle, threatened to bend into an ugly snarl.
"Okay- g-good luck, kjære.." I stutter, intimidated. He nods, reaching over to give a small kiss on my split lip before walking away to grab his bag.

(Tom's POV)

"No one touches my boyfriend without getting a fucking beating—" I mutter to myself as I leave with my trusty bag.
"This bitch will fucking pay—" I say while walking out the door, waving a bye to Tord.

Walking down the streets, I glance around and strain my ears for any clue on who and where the culprits might be. Nearing a bar, I decide to stop by and get a small drink. Swinging the entrance doors open, I walk in and take a seat at a bar stool beside a group who were chatting. Instead of ordering something, I eavesdrop on the conversation beside me.

"Yeah! It was hilarious- he t-tried fighting us all at once!" One of them says, barking out a laugh. "Wi-th his little devil horns!" The man drunkenly mocks by using his pointer fingers and waggling them atop his head. I growl under my breath. Found them.

Glaring down at the wooden surface in front of me, I pull up my hood for a moment, sighing. Loud enough for the group to hear me.
"'Ey! Whass tha matter?" The drunk one asks, ineloquently. "A c-cute one like you shouldn't be sad! How's about I buy you a drink?" He slurs while his groups chuckles. I roll my 'eyes' in annoyance. Blinking slowly, I glance towards the man.

"Actually, there's something else that could make me happy~" I say in a suggestive tone, throwing up on the inside.
"Oooh..!" His group whoops behind him, urging him on.
"Whasit?" He slurs with a lazy smile.

"Why don't you follow me and find out?" I say, standing with my bag and motioning for him to follow. He chuckles and walks after me with his group cheering. I walk to a more secluded section, behind the bar while slipping out my favorite...
Baseball bat. It had nails stuck in it, and it was a bit worn.

"Soo...we gonna fuck?" The man says, oh-so politely.
"Ew, no." I scoff, turning towards him. "You hurt my boyfriend, I thought it was only fair to pay you back." I say with a smile, before swinging the bat into his head at full force.

(Tord's POV)

It's been around 2 hours since Tom left, a growing worry forming in my stomach. It vanished soon enough when the front door clicked open, revealing a messy-with-blood Tom holding his bag, which was slightly dripping with blood at the bottom.
"Tord! I got rid of him for you!" Tom exclaims happily, hopping over to kiss my forehead.

"T-thank you, kjære." I say with a sigh and a smile.
"Of course, mon amour, anything for you." Tom says lovingly, pecking my lips. "I gotta go clean up, don't worry, I hid the body." Tom says as he walks away.

Gud, jeg elsker kjæresten min.

a/n:
I'm back- wassup y'all
this is a no bueno
it's also short- yeahyeah, but I got a long one in the making