A/n so sorry y'all

I'll be a bit inactive for a small while. (edit: inactive is the wrong word, I meant I won't be updating any stories with actual writing)
I HAVE A REASON THOUGH!

I had an idea for an Eddsworld AU while reading a fanfic on Ao3, or Archive of Our Own. I'm currently writing a few chapters, but I probably won't publish them until my other story is complete.

For now, I'll probably just be posting doodles and stuff.

Here's a little summary of it, I still have a few things to work out though:

So basically, the group of friends we all know and love don't know each other. They are all toys.
...
HEAr me out, okay.

In this world, there are people called Toymakers. Of course, they can create toys. But very few posses the correct materials to bring their toys to life.

Tom's life is as a marionette, he loves to dance and listening to music. Sad thing is, he's mute.
And that's why he has Tommee Bear! His best friend and guide. Tommee helps to voice what Tom thinks because they're connected mentally or something.

The others will be revealed in the story, but I'll tell y'all what Edd is.
He's a voodoo doll, and his guide is Ringo.

The writing style I use in the story is quite a bit different from my usual style, and each chapter is gonna be pretty long. There won't be any romantic shipping in this one.
Characters are pretty OOC. Basically saying that Tom is too pure for the world in the story.

This AU is heavily inspired by the story Dance of Despair on Ao3 by Painful_Panda, it's real good.

So, once again, I'm sorry for late updates and this small break. I hope to be back soon, so I'll see y'all later.

yes I copy and pasted this a/n-