Yummy

don't ask. it started with me telling my friends that anger has a weird texture in my mouth.
lime I guess

(Tom's POV)

Emotions have always been interesting to me. Every time I feel something, I taste the flavor in my mouth. Every time I get into an anger-filled fight, a tear-jerking moment, I can taste the emotion radiating from everyone.

Anger tastes spicy and bitter at the same time. Every argument I manage to get in with Tord, tastes disgusting. It make me want to throw up right then and there. It fills my senses and sets my tongue on fire. Burns the back of my throat like alcohol, just not as pleasant. I hate it. It just makes me angrier.

Sadness. I taste it a lot. When I'm left alone to my thoughts, especially. It's hard to explain, even with how often it rests on my tongue. It's mellow, barely even there at times. Like rainwater, you could say. A bit sweet, mostly salty. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's just there. It always leaves a lingering aftertaste.

I haven't tasted true, pure happiness in a long time. It's always there, but it always mixes with different feelings. It's been a while since I've tasted it by itself.

As I pass by Edd and Matt in the kitchen, the taste of love fills my mouth like syrup. Deliciously sweet and airy. Happiness intertwines with the love, tasting like orange juice, but makes me feel warm inside. Sadness is also in the background. I lick my lips as I watch the two exchange words of conversation. They haven't confessed to each other yet. The sadness ruins the sugary taste of love, but it's not my business to change their relationship.

I walk around them to grab a drink. Smirnoff, of course. As I pop off the lid, an uninvited taste invades my sweet-filled mouth.
The sweetness vanished in a mere second.
Replacing it is overwhelming sadness accompanied by anger. The saltiness dries out my mouth and the spice lights it on fire. Bitter like charcoal.

I would gag if I could.
"Ew, ew," I mutter under my breath.
"What is it, Jehovah's? You hate me that much?" A bitter Tord asks from behind me. The anger intensifies. My 'eyes' start to water.
"Why are you so angry?" I retort. The bitterness and spice washes away, leaving me with only salt. It tastes like tears. I cough and lick my lips in hopes of moistening the dry feeling.

I chug a bit of the vodka bottle in my hand. It barely helps.
"What's wrong?" I croak out quietly. A surprised yelp from the man in red.
"N-nothing? Why are you asking?" He defends himself.
"You're sad,"

"What are you talking about?" Savory curiosity prickles across my tongue.
"What's wrong?" I repeat, the curiosity sticking to my taste buds. Tord gives a small sigh.
"I- uh-..." he takes a breath. "I'm having some problems with...love." He says with a sharp, pleasant-kind-of-spicy flavor of embarrassment. I savor the taste, rolling my tongue around.

"Hm? Really? Who's the lucky gal?" I ask him, finally turning around to face his pink-dusted face. He grumbles a bit, the hot embarrassment intensifying.
"..or is it a guy?" I ask him. My suspicions are confirmed by the sudden jolt of embarrassment and his blushing face. The embarrassment is quickly replaced with a mulled-down version of the sweet love I tasted earlier.

"Who is it?" I ask, putting the neglected bottle of vodka on the counter. I take a step towards him. The love grows sweeter, like a cinnamon bun. I lick my lips again.
"Is it...me?" I ask him, dropping my eye lids a bit. It's so sweet, it's starting to hurt my teeth. He looks at me, trying to hide it.
"So I was right." I say simply, licking my teeth.

"H-how did you..?"
"It tastes very sweet right now." I tell him. I get an idea. "What? Do you wanna taste?" I say with a coy smirk. My mouth burst with flavor, similar to a strawberry lollipop. Love and excitement combined, I see. I bring my arms up around his neck. I lick my lips one last time, the strawberry-like flavor dancing around my mouth.

I bring my head up to the frozen Norwegian's face. Pressing my moist lips against his, I drink in the delicious flavors radiating off of him. After a moment, he presses back, bringing his hands to my waist. He quickly dominates the kiss, licking my bottom lip. I let him in happily, the sweet flavor of love still going strong. He presses against my teeth and explores my mouth. I let out a quiet moan.

Our lips move in sync and we continue our session for a few moments longer. Letting go for air, a string of saliva was tracing from our lips. I lick my lips, he does too.
"Tastes sweet," He comments. I nod, my arms remaining around his neck.

"I love you," I tell him.
"I love you too," Pure sugary love explodes in my mouth.

a/n:
I could've gone much more 'in-depth'. but I didn't. cause that feels weird in my mouth.