Wolf Child - TheNorthernEagle

A review for Ice_Cold_Beauty's Critique Awards, TheNorthernEagle if you have any problems with this review please contact me or the host of the awards.

Overall, I really enjoyed your story, but their are spme things you could work on. at some points you went on and on and others you were moving really fast, me personally I like something in between that, other people like different things but its not a big problem. as I said im not the best person to ask about grammar but good job on that.

Your cover is  really cool as well, but I feel like it was just a picture off google with words on it. You could have done better on it, maybe having somethung like in your blurb, so maybe a sillouhette of a boy sitting on a wolf, and a wolf holding a baby or something.

Your blurb was good but you should use more language techniques in it. Im pretty sure that your blurb was just a scene from the beginning of the book. Put things in like rhetorical questions, high modality words etc. It might also help if you maybe hinted at a plot twist later in the story to really draw the reader in.

But amazing job! I really enjoyed reading your story!

Please remember if you have any problems with your review please message me privately. But otherwise great job, I can't wait to see more!!