Chapter 12 - New Friends

A/N: just a heads up, the rest of this book hasn't been re-edited yet. So just be aware, that if you decide to continue reading, there will most likely be a couple more grammatical errors, but not too many to where it's that bad.

The main thing I wanted to point out is that, throughout the rest of the book, the tattoos on her hip are of the boys' names--not their wolves' names. It won't change the plot at all, but if you notice that her tattoos have changed to their names, it's just because I have yet to edit those further chapters. I just wanted to clear up any possible, future confusion. So, just pretend that it isn't their names on her hip for the time being, and it's their wolves' names instead. I'll edit the rest of the book when I have time. Right now I'm a little too busy working on another book to worry about it.

Anyway, I love you. And I hope you love the book, regardless of my mistakes and lack of editing!

♡♡♡

Avelyn's POV

Warmth. That's all I feel. Warmth. I'm sandwiched in between two warm bodies - another one lay at my feet. I definitely wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday for the rest of my life. I'm still pressed firmly against Xavier's chest, and I savor this moment as one of my new favorite feelings. Ashton and Cole are still in the same positions as well. We lay together as if we all enjoy the comfort and warmth of each other.

I feel movement at my feet, accompanied by a quiet groan. I turn my head to see the same alarm clock as last night.

6:30 am, it reads. We start school at eight. I know I need to get up soon because I want to make them a nice breakfast, as a special thanks for their kindness. Suddenly, I feel more movement on either side of me. It's as if these guys have a synchronized mental alarm clock engraved in each of their brains.

"Kitten," Cole groans, exhaustion lacing his voice.

"Mhm," I reply, still not awake enough to form a coherent sentence.

"Avelyn, it's time to wake up." Xavier's breath fans my ear, and I'm instantly aroused. I shiver in delight. Now I'm awake enough to actually speak.

"I know; I was about to get up anyway." Suddenly, I comprehend something. I have no clothes to wear today. Shoot.

"Guys, I don't have anything to wear."

"That's okay, babe. I'm sure Cole can figure something out for you," Ashton says.

"What do you mean?"

"Not to sound cocky or anything, but I've always been good with that kind of stuff. Fashion is just my thing. Not really for myself, because I look good in anything." Xavier hits him on the back if the head. Cole just grumbles something incoherent but continues.

"Like I was saying," he shoots a glare at Xavier. "I've always been good with that kind of stuff. I'll figure something out for you to wear today, but I'll make sure we go and buy you some new clothes and stuff later after school."

"You guys really don't have to do that. We can just stop by my parents' house and pick up some things."

Low growls emit from each of their chests. "No fucking way are you going back there. We'll just buy you some new clothes. It's not a problem, really. We want to get you nice things. We want to spoil you, so don't even try convincing us otherwise. Because I promise you, Avelyn, you won't win." Xavier's voice is full of determination, and I know that there isn't a point in arguing. So I don't attempt to.