Chapter 25 - I Have a What?

A/N: unedited, sorry...

♡♡♡

Avelyn's POV

"What's wrong?" I ask Ash, his face suddenly morphing into a pool of distress.

He blinks rapidly, as if trying to clear his unwanted thoughts. He turns back to me, trying to mask his unexpected worry. He lifts a hand to my cheek and caresses it softly with the pad of his thumb.

"Nothing, babe. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it," he answers, playing dumb, but I know something is wrong. My eyebrows furrow, and I glare agitatedly at him.

"Tell me, Ashton. I don't like being left in the dark, and telling me not to worry makes me worry more. I'm not stupid; I know something is wrong." He sighs, and his wary face softens into a look of compassion.

"I-I don't think I should tell you, Ava. Not with everything that's happened to you. Not after you've finally begun to heal. I can't let you get hurt again; I won't," he pronounces, and my glare vanishes. I shake my head at this statement, my eyes meeting his mesmerizing blue irises.

"And you won't. I know you won't. But Ash, I need to know. What is it that troubles you? I can't help you if you won't let me," I say, grasping his large hand in mine.

"I-I just... I don't-" I cut him off by quickly leaning in to plant a kiss on his lips, catching him and myself offgaurd. His eyes widen a moment before they slowly flutter closed, mine mimicking his movements. I slowly crawl on top of him, not breaking the kiss and shocking him even further, and I straddle him.

Our lips continue to move in a rhythmic sync, fitting together perfectly, as if they were made for each other. His hands are uncertain as they gradually make their way to either side of my hips, resting on them and bringing me down just a little further into him. He's wary, trying not to hurt me or go too far.

I gently push myself agaisnt him, signalling to him that I am, in fact, okay with this. He groans agaisnt my lips, and I take this as my opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth, deepening our already sensual kiss. Both of us moan simultaneously as our wet tongues collide.

I start to grind myself into him, thrusting and swiveling my aching core agaisnt his already hard dick -- our clothes acting as an obnoxious barrier. He gets my unsaid message and begins to grind himself into me just as vigorously.

And as I'm basking in my state of absolute euphoria, I'm suddenly greeted by the haunting image of the very thing that's  been plaguing my nightmares ever since that dreaded day. I immediately throw myself back, crawling backwards to the other end of the couch -- in the opposite direction of the man before me as the images don't falter in their ferocious, psychological torture against my mind.

"Don't worry, little one. I'll make sure to make your first time amazing. I'll even go slow... at first." He swiftly rips off both my bra and my panties, leaving me completely bare, and I'm left shivering from the cold.

He looks at my body like it's the most precious diamond, and I shiver in a mixture of disgust and fear. He's still kneeling above me, and I'm left lying beneath him, unintentionally and without choice. His left hand forcefully grips my left breast, while his right hand begins to stroke himself.

I whimper in pain as he avidly and violently pinches my nipple, and he brings his head down to suck on my my right bud. The cold metal under my skin and the frigid temperatures of the room cause my nipple to harden, but he takes it as a sign of lust and arousal. Though, it's anything but.

Suddenly, he thrusts into me, completely disregarding his earlier promise to go slow. And I scream out in pain.

I begin to cry at the memory, and the tears soon turn into heart wrenching sobs. My body begins to shake and tremble, and I know a panic attack is on its way to greet me like an old friend.