Chapter 15 - Dirty Dreams and Fireworks

AN: I thought I should warn you at the beginning of the chapter; this is a little more mature than usual. It's not super mature, and there isn't a sex scene. But it does get a little steamy. So if you're uncomfortable with that, then DON'T READ IT! I don't really feel like getting reported or flagged, so this is just a warning. Okay, that's all. Thanks, and enjoy the chapter...

♡♡♡

Cole's POV

We successfully got Avelyn in the car without making too much of a scene. We got some confused looks and whispers, but it wasn't anything that we couldn't handle with a simple, "Mind your own fucking business." My wolf has been going crazy. Usually, I don't hear from him unless something big or substantial is going to occur. Like with when I was about to meet Avelyn - the girl I'm pretty sure is my mate.

It's only once in a blue moon that he decides to make his presence known. Though, I think he's only riled up because he's pissed. He's been going on about how we should avenge our 'mate'. He really does believe she belongs to me - us. Which makes me pretty damn ecstatic if I'm being honest.

I can tell my brothers are having similar, if not the same, dilemma as I. All in all, we're pretty on edge. And our wolves are fighting to take over, wanting to take the situation into their own hands, grab her parents by the balls, and squeeze. And hell, if I don't agree with them. I do too, but I'm just trying to keep my cool for my kitten's sake.

Thinking about Avelyn makes my mind wander back to the memory of our almost-kiss, and the feeling of her hot breath fanning against my waiting lips. Yeah, I'm pretty upset I never actually got to follow through with it. And part of me wanted to teach that chick a lesson for interrupting us, but I thought it best to keep calm.

Once we've successfully made it to the car and carefully placed Avelyn in the back and the bags in the trunk, we get in too. Then we begin to discuss the situation at hand, knowing Avelyn won't be able to hear us. This time, Xavier is driving. Usually Ashton doesn't let people drive his car, but for this occasion, he made an exception. He just really needed to be by our angel. Xavier and I do too, but right now Ashton seemed to need it more. He was about to lose his cool, and that's not a good look on him. He has a knack for being the most level headed of the bunch, even if he's the "bad boy", and Xavier's the "leader/alpha".

We all know being cool-headed isn't really my thing.

"I know I've said it before, but I'm going to fucking kill them. And rest assured, it will be a very slow and painful death. They caused so much trauma to our angel that she literally had a panic attack at the mere sight of them." My voice is hot with anger. At my words, Ashton lets out a low and venomous snarl.

"Damn fucking straight. I quite like the thought of watching them suffer at my hands, begging for mercy," he sneers. I was surprised at the words that left his mouth. I knew he wanted them dead; I just didn't expect him to say that. Like I said, he's supposed to be the level headed and calm one.

"I agree, but-." Xavier's voice is cut off by a quiet moan that instantly sends shivers down my spine. We all stop what we're saying to check on Avelyn. Looking at her, we see that she is still asleep. I raise my head to glance at my brothers, my face etched with confusion. Theirs are aswell. As I open my mouth to question what I just heard, we hear another soft moan escape her precious lips.

"Cole," she gasps in pleasure.

By now, I'm rock hard, and my pants are way too tight for comfort. My name escaping her beautiful lips makes me feel unspeakable things, and I find myself emitting a quiet groan. Then, the most delicious smell is wafted throughout the car. She's aroused, I realize.