SHEITH REUNION

We don't have time for this nonsense, Lance!

     Keith shoved past Lance after returning to his friends by pod from the Blade of Marmora.

"We don't have time for any distractions!"

     He walked past his teamates until he was on a stair higher than everyones head.

"Fine then be a rude a-" Lance started

"C'mon guys!" He raked his hands through his hair

"We are being held under attack threat and you want to make snarky comments?" He yelled

"Keith, calm dow-" Pidge insisted

"No! I refuse to sit around and do nothing while we are being attacked!" He snapped

"Its late we are all tired... and emotional... lets sleep on it and regroup tomorrow." Shiro called out from the doorway.

     Shiro stepped into the room and Keith immediately relaxed, letting him take control. Everyone exited and muttered to eachother. Keith turned to look at Shiro.

"Long time no see." Shiro said, approaching him

"I missed you."

"Youre stressed."

"You're not?"

"We need rest."

"Ill gladly sleep with you..."
Keith teased and stepped close to Shiro, their faces inches away. Shiro leaned down to kiss Keith but Keith stopped him.

"Ah ah ah. So eager? Wait until no one can see us." He chuckled

     Shiro grabbed Keith and carried him to his room over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He closed the door. He swung Keith off his shoulder and made him wrap his legs around the olders boys muscular body. Keith kissed him with his hands in shiro's straight hair.

     Shiro pushed Keith's back against the wall, so he wouldn't have to carry so much weight. Shiro slid his tounge past Keith's lips, exploring all inside of his boyfriends mouth.

"Nngh Shiro.." Keith moaned through the kiss as his erection rubbed against Shiros chest.

     Shiro continued to kiss his loves soft lips, sucking on them. His hands snaked to Keith's jacket and soon it was off and on the ground. Keith kissed him desperately, wanting every last inch of his boyfriends body. He took his shirt off, not wanting any of his restricting clothes on him anymore. Shiro traced his hands all over Keith's warm, pale chest.

     He carried him over to his bed and plopped him down and hovered over him.

"You're so beautiful..." Shiro whispered

     Keith whined and blushed, trying to unbuckle Shiro's belt. Shiro assisted him and took off his own pants and kept on his boxers. Keith got turned on my his hot boyfriend, his eyes clouded with lust. Keith took off his own pants and boxers. Shiro helped him and kissed his erect head when they were done.

"Ohmph...Shiro, I want you so bad.." he moaned quietly

"Im sorry what?" Shiro smirked

"I want you so bad..." Keith said louder

"I can't hear you?" Shiro leaned closer

"I want you inside of me!" Keith moaned when Shiro gently stroked his dick.

"Oh okay.." Shiro grabbed some lube and a condom from his drawer.

Safety first!

     He took off his boxers and Keith immediately went for his dick. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked hard.

"Quiz-quiznak..." Shiro threw his head back, grabbing Keith's messy mullet.

     Keith sucked harder and harder and deeper and deeper. Moaning to vibrate Shiro's erection in his throat.

"Oh shit.. Keith, im gonna-"

Keith abruptly stopped.

"What the-" Shiro asked, looking at Keith with furrowed brows.

"I said I want you inside of me.."

     Shiro bit his red lip and flipped them over so Keith was ontop. He licked Shiro's tip down to his base and back up again. He put a condom on him and rubbed lube on. Then he turned and put lube on his Shiro's fingers,

"Stretch me?" He asked and got in a sixty nine position and opened his legs.

"Okay baby..." Shiro used his left hand to steady Keith and his right to slide a finger in his entrance, pumping it slowly. He added another and Keith moaned loudly..

"Shhhhh... you'll wake Pidge, she is right beside us!" Shiro whined and added another and Keith bit his lip until he bled trying not to moan or scream.

     Shiro turned Keith so he was sitting on his stomach and positioned his boyfriend above his hard cock.

"Ready?" Shiro whispered

"Slowly." Keith replied and slowly sat down on Shiro's length.

"Nngh! Ahh!" Keith arched his back as Shiro's tip pushed into him. Then suddenly the rest of his dick slid in quickly.

"Aaggh!!" Keith cried out in pain

"You okay?" Shiro said when Keith settled ontop of him.

He nodded.

     Shiro slowly started to go in and out of Keith, watching his cute face contort with pleasure. Then he started to go faster, letting Keith ride him.

"Oh quiznak SHIRO!" His moans bounced off the walls, echoing.

     Shiro began to feel a knot form in his stomach, he was close.

"Oh Shiro! Im gonna cum!" Keith cried out, bouncing on him.

"Me too- mnggh!" He stiffled out

     Keith came first, spraying out thin white cream over Shiro's chest. Then he collapsed onto him, rolling to the side to avoid the mess he made. Shiro pulled out and came. A lot. On Keiths legs and his bed.

"Oh gods I missed you." Shiro panted

Extra:

Pidges POV:

     Well. Despite the beautiful architecture of the castle, the walls are thin. I heard every dam moan of those two lovesick boys. Every. Last. One. And no, I did not sleep well thank you very much Lance.