KLANCE POST BATTLE HAIRDO

Requested by: CiCiT5

Based off this!

Sorry this is super fluffy but will have smut!

Enjoy 😌

     Lances POV

     Defending the universe wasn't an easy task. But doing it in style? That is a challenge. Keith Kogane is the current black paladin, head of Voltron. And he damn sure saves the universe in style. Tight fitting body suit, a red sword that slices through the air effortlessly, a perfect landing pose, red armor that protected his fit body, and to top it off, a constant hero face that screamed admire me.

      I couldn't get enough. But there was always one thing that killed the mood, his mullet. Hence his iconic nickname: mullet. Well, at this point it was a really looonnngg mullet. I mean his hair is fabulous, and though it may kill me to say this, maybe even better than mine. I mean imagine what wonders I could do to his hair if I could actually wash it!

     Anyways...

     It was a dark day in the middle of who-knows-where-in-some-galaxy, the voltron crew was spread out in our small lounge-y area which was basically some Altean space couches. Our spectrum of armor was tossed aside after our treacherous fight with some alien species that only Pidge and the Alteans could pronounce the names of.

     We sat in silence for a while, processing the battle, catching our breath. We exchanged a few jokes, and it kind of felt like we were normal teens. But it only lasted for a few bittersweet minutes, Pidge and Hunk left to make a contraption that could probably warp space time, Allura went to fond Shiro and map out battle strategies, which left me, Coran, and Keith.

     At the time, Coran was curled up in an orange ball, catching some Z's, so really it was just me and mullet. So I scooted next to him,

"So, whats poppin'?"

"Whats popping?"

     He gave me a confused look but continued to strip off his armored legs, I on the other hand had already rid myself of the heavy suit.

"Yeah, wassup?"

"Um... nothing much?"

     He fiddled with the button to release his calf protectors,

"So when are you gonna let someone cut your mullet?"

     He shot me an irritated look,

"Why do you care?"

"I mean it's really become an eyesore for me, personally."

     I grinned at his unamused face when it turned torwards me,