SHKLANCE MOVIE NIGHT

Requested!!!!

Keith was about to fucking cry.

The usual, being sandwiched between two hot boys, his boner standing out like a flag that says: hey I'm gay! Notice me!

And they noticed.

Oh yes they did.

It was like their eyes were glued on him, he could feel it.

Despite the fact that Shiro and Lance should have been focusing on the movie that Lance so kindly invited us to watch at his place, Shiro was up and grabbing a blanket.

"You guys cold? Cause Im freezing."

Shiro layed the soft blanket over all three boys including himself.

Thank the gods.

Keith thought to himself, a blanket to cover this mess down there.

He was about to sigh with relief when a cold hand rested on his thigh under the deep purple sheet.
Keith kept his head straight but softly gasped as Lances soft hand reached down his boxers.

He felt his legs instinctively close tight, but Shiros hand was on his,

"Shhhh... he knows what he's doing baby..."

Shiro whispered in Keiths ear and started to suck on his neck.

What the hell?

Although he enjoyed Shiros hot tounge pressing into the soft skin of his pale neck, feeling the boy smile as Keith flinched when his teeth grazed over or when Lance ran the tips of his fingers up and down his thigh, teasing him with those long brown fingers.

"What- A-ahh!~"

Keith was about to ask what the two boys were thinking when Lance made contact with Keiths erection. He ran the rough pad of his thumb over the tip which was already spilling precum.

"Oh- gods..."

Keith softly moaned under his breath, biting his lip,

"How does that feel Keith?"

A husky voice was at his ear, Shiros lips brushed his lobe, making him shudder. He nodded and took a sharp intake of breath as Lance began to stroke his member.

"Ah~ Lance..."

Keith threw his head back and muttered a few curses, why did he feel so good?

Shiro moved his soft lips from his ear to his neck, tracing down until he reached the swooped collar of Keiths shirt.

Then he snaked his muscular arms under Keiths fitted tee and rubs the buds of his small nipples.

Surprisingly, it felt better then he'd assume it would, sharp feeling of pleasure shot up his chest and caused Keith to stifle a moan.

All the while, Lance had begun to pull off his own shorts, his hard on created a tent in his boxers.

He pulled the sheet off of Keiths legs and strattled the submissive boy, he tucked loose strands of ash hair behind his pierced ears.

He leaves room for Shiro to continue teasing Keiths chest, but begins to rotate his hips on Keiths erection through his pants. The black haired boy throws his head back and covers his mouth.

"Ah ah ah... let us hear you sweetie..."

Shiro whispered and removed Keiths hand from his mouth. He planted a kiss on his open mouth and lifted Keiths shirt over his head. Moving to suck on one of his hard nipples.