SHADAM QUICKIE

Mkay. So this is set at The Galaxy Garrison, BEFORE the Kerberos Mission, and before they knew about Shiros condition. Just two professors.

Enjoy!

Shiros POV

Shiro had been dating Adam for months. Illegally. Well, I mean not illegally, but just against Garrison rules. The Code of Conduct, a fancy name for the list of things you can't do, states: not under any circumstances shall any two professors interact in anyway that is not appropriate for school teachings. So it says that they can't date, publicly.

But... that hasn't stopped them yet. They just do their stuff in secret. Don't hold hands when kids or staff are near, and definitely don't kiss. And they haven't been caught in the act but I think a few kids may be catching on...

Since Adam was the main fighter pilot teacher and trainer, most nights he would come back to their (totally platonic) shared teacher dorm drained and sleepy. But because the weather outside was too frightful to fly in safely, Iverson called off training. Which means they had some actual

A l o n e  t i m e

Thank the gods. Being a teacher is like raising a thousand children all at once. Exhausting. But with the plan Shiro has in mind, they  won't be counting sheep anytime soon...

"Takashi?"

Adam opened the door to their bedroom, he curiously peeked in, his light brown eyes scanning the scene. They landed on Shiro, who was perched on their bed.

"You're home..."

Shiro smirked and gestured for Adam to join him. Confused, Adam slowly pulled off his work jacket and slid off his bag that was on his shoulder a moment ago.

"You seem suprised? I told you that Iverson said-"

"Adam."

He looked up at his beautiful Shiro, biting his lip.

"Why don't we just have some fun?"

Shiro gazed at the professor as he paused. He continued...

"You know, before I have to leave for the interest meeting for the Kerberos mission they want to do?"

Adam was unbuttoning his shirt already,

"What time does it start?"

"8:00 sharp."

They both glanced at the clock it flashed 7:30 in a rather bright red

"Thats thirty minutes Takashi."

Adam was shirtless now, and he plopped next to Shiro,

"I guess we'll have to make it quick..."

Shiro placed his lips on Adams soft ones and pulled at his waistband. If they were gonna do this in thirty minutes, Shiro was gonna get right to it.

He savored every second of Adams warm body pressing against his, he worshipped every inch of his skin, and Shiro wanted to see it all.

He pulled his pants and briefs down past his ankles and pushed Adam back onto their shared pillows.

"Takashi~" Adam breathed as Shiro began to strip down.

"Yes Love?"

He responded as he undid his pants,

"You're so cute."

Shiro smirked and kissed Adam passionately,

"Thanks babe"

He started to grind on Adams erection, and even through Shiro's  boxers, the contact was enough that Adam threw his head back.

The curve of his neck glistened with sweat that reflected in the false light. Shiro continued to rub against Adam, but he attacked his neck too. Showering it with kisses and bites, leaving trails of marks.

Adam suddenly went rigid and closed his eyes tight, Shiro pulled back immediately, he looked at Adam up and down

"Adam? Are you alrigh-"

He was pulled deep into a kiss, when Adam broke apart, he tipped a still concerned Shiro's chin down. White strings of cum was sprayed on both of them. He realized that Adam had released already.

"Oh ho ho... you came already?"

Shiro whispered in Adams ear, he continued

"I haven't even gotten mine out."

Shiro pouted and rubbed circles around Adams pecks.

"Well why don't you sweetie?"

Adam reached for the black haired boy's boxers. He stripped them off and admired the sight. It was just at he remembered.

"Well?"

Shiro's voice shook Adams thoughts,

"Just relax Takashi, I've got this."

Adam then placed both of his callused hands on Shiros base, he used his thumbs to stroke the underside. He did it slow and with the tips of his fingers, slowly, dragging on and on. Never quite reaching the top.

"A-adam. Please..."

Shiro let out a puff and threw his head back, he gripped Adams wrists.

"Please what?"

Adam leaned in closer to Shiro, all the while, his thumbs were moving up, getting closer to the head.

"A-ah -Teasing..."

He bit his lip and put a hand over his mouth,

"Stop teasing?"

Adam rubbed just the bottom of the head, precum was already spilling out.

"Hh-hhgh-Yes please- just- fucking touch me already..."

Adam blushed, Shiro looked like a mess. His ebony hair was matted to his forehead, his eyebrows were shot up, his eyes were heavy lidded, and his mouth hung open.

Adam felt a tightness in his chest and realized that his erection was back.

He began to stroke Shiros member, running his tounge around the tip. He felt it tighten and twitch at his touch, so he took it in his throat.

Although he couldn't take it all, he took in for about three quarters. Which was better than before...

"A-aahhgh- Adam~"

He grabbed a fist of his sandy hair. When Adam had ceased to suck off Shiro, he took their dicks and began to stroke them, together.

Shiro kept his eyes on both of them. He watched them pulse and felt the movements of one anothers. When Adam picked up speed, Shiro joined him. They each took the opposites and jacked them off.

They both felt the familiar knot in their gut, before either of them could warn the other, they were cumming. They sprayed on eachothers lengths accidentally.

"Ggahh..."

Shiro collapsed onto Adams hot naked body, breathing heavily. Theu sat there for a moment or two, listening to the other pant. Shiro started to run his fingers down Adams back and play with his hard nipples.

"It's 8:27 Adam."

Adam sighed and looked up,

"... sorry..."

Shiro sat up and moved so he was sitting in his lap, facing him,

"Which means we have time for round two?"