SHKLANCE CRUSHES

Shiro had it bad.

     A wild case of love.

     And it sucked ass.

     See, the problem wasn't the fact he had a crush, he's had many before, it's that he had two.

     Yes, two.

     He had been close to Keith for a while now, they bonded over time, and now, well. He's hot. Its had been 5 years since we joined Voltron and he was 23. Which means... He's legal!

     Stop.

     Stop

     Shiro that is so weird, thats your friend!

     Just a friend is how it should have been. But little did he know that Keith had caught onto Shiro's little crush.

     Oh yes, I said two didn't I,

     Keiths boyfriend, Lance. His boyfriend. See the problem? Lance and Keith were all up on eachother most of the time, was Shiro supposed to feel jealous or horny?

     It was bedtime around the castle, the lights dimmed, Coran and the princess were off to bed, Pidge stayed with Hunk, working in the main deck. Shiro had just finished training when he was walking down the hall. A soft moan echoed through and struck Shiros core.

     His tired feet kept trudging to follow the sweet melody. Before he knew it, his ear was pressed against the door of Keiths bedroom. But then the sounds stopped, he heard footsteps. He quickly turned on his heel and tried to escape down the hall, the door slid open,

     "Shiro?"

     Shiro stopped in his tracks

     "Hmm?"

     Keith stood in the doorway, his grey shirt balled up in his hands,

     "Why don't you come in?"

     Shiro felt a wave of terror wash upon him, what if Keith knew that he was spying on the pair? He slowly walked into Keiths room, Lance sat on the bed, shirtless, and Keith sat on the edge.

     "Uh.. can- can I help you?"

     "Yea, sit down,"

     He awkwardly slid next to Keith and tried to sound normal but with his two crushes, shirtless, he couldn't help but notice a small bulge stirring in his pants.

     "Hmm? Yea what do you need?"

     Keith firmly let a hand rest near Shiros thigh, Lance slid up behind him and put two hands on his shoulders.

     "So you seem super tense lately, everything okay?"

     Keith moved his hand up and down slowly, letting his violet eyes fill into Shiro's.

    "Peachy,"

     Shiro inhaled deeply,

     "I know you've been crushing on my boyfriend Shiro~"

     Lance leans in and whispers into his ear,

     "Uh? Wh-what? Keith? He's just a- just a friend!"

     "Its okay Shiro, Ive been thinking the same about you, we both have,"

     Keith snakes his arms around Shiro and strattles him, he pushes him down so his legs rest between Lances folded legs.

     "Keith? Your boyfriend?"

     Shiro frantically looked at Lance,

     "You're right,"