SHATT GARRISON

"Wanna Fuck?" The words rang through Shiros head no matter how hard he wished he hadn't said it. And all you could hear was silence. Awkward silence.

See what had happened was Shiro and Matt had been kissing on Shiros dorm bed, a normal, sometimes daily, thing to do. Shiros hands were in his annoyingly soft brown hair, his lips were roughly kissing Matt. Matts back was pressed against the rather squishy bed and his hands were cupping Shiros handsome face.

The couple had been "taking it slow" and enjoying their little "afterschool sessions", but for Shiro, it drove him crazy. He would always get so hyped up on Matt, his touch, his smell, his smile, it would drive him over the edge. And then it would stop. Every time. And Shiro would be left alone to deal with his problem, which wasn't as fun.

So Shiro had lowered his mouth to Matts ear and whispered softly, "Wanna Fuck?".  He felt Matts body tense up instantly and he pushed Shiro back a little. Matt slid out from under him, hugging his legs as he sat against the wall-side of the bed.

Shiro cursed himself silently, "Thats a no, huh..." he said softly, sitting up as well. Matt looked at him, red in the face, "Its just..." he started slowly, "Its just, we've never.." he stammered, trying to find his words.

"I know, I know, but I've always wanted to." Shiro said, smiling softly, "Don't tell me you've never even considered it?" He reached for Matts cold hand, taking it into his own. Matt nodded slowly, resting his head against Shiros shoulder. "Then whats stopping us?" Shiro asked.

Matt sighed, "I've had sex before." He scoffed, "A lot. But... just not with anyone..." he looked at Shiro, "Special." He finished, looking away. Shiro smiled in return, slowly pressing his lips against Matts, he pulled away, "You say the cutest things." He chuckled, "So, do you wanna try this?" He asked and Matt straightened up, "Yes, yes I do."

Shiro swallowed his doubt and kissed Matt as normal, this time his snaked his arms around his waist, messing around with the band of Matts sweatpants. Matt slipped his tounge into Shiros warm mouth, re-exploring the familiar terrain. Shiro jumped slightly when Matt began to rub his cold hands up and down his chest. He had never realized that maybe he wasn't prepared for this.

But there was no stopping it now. Matt was already palming Shiro through his pants, kissing him aggressively. Shiro pulled back, taking off his shirt and reaching to pull Matts off. Now topless, the boys bodies pressed together as their tounges intertwined, soft moans and the squeaking of the bed was all that could be heard.

Shiro pulled Matt ontop of him so the small boy was strattling his erection. Matt stopped to breath, he was already super red in the face, and Shiro knew that Matt wasn't even close to being done with him. He began to grind down on Shiros crotch area, he leaned down to kiss him again, his hands stretching over the nooks and crannies of his boyfriends chest.

Shiro was pretty suprised to say the least, he really didnt want to mess anything up. Instinctively, his hands rested on the small of Matts bare back, not daring to do anything. That was until Matt had noticed this and grabbed his hands, sliding them to his rear.

And Shiro had lost it, Matt being cute AND grinding on him? He trashed his shy manner, Shiro blushed and rubbed circles against Matts covered asshole. He began to tug down Matts grey sweatpants, he tossed them aside, moving to his boxers. Instead of yanking those off too, Shiro slid his cold hands inside of them, softly pressing on his hole.

Matt responded with a small yelp, followed with a long moan. He paused his grinding to jerk his hips closer to Shiros fingers.

"Shiro~" he begged, sucking in a sharp breath, resting his head against Shiros pounding chest, "P-please~" Matt whined, his voice breaking.

He smiled shakily, pulling his hand out, "Matt... you are so cute." He said, cupping his face. "I dont deserve you." Shiro breathed and kissed him softly, sliding Matts boxers off and tossing them aside.

Matt sighed dreamily and jumped off of him, taking Shiros pants off for him, he didn't hesitate to do the same with the undewear. And now they were both naked. And suddenly very aware of it. Shiro was the first to break the silence with a small laugh, he wrapped his toned arms around his boyfriend.

"Shiro, please, youre taking so long, I really want you~" Matt purred into his ear, his erection pressed into his boyfriends thigh. "I know Matt, thats why Im not wasting any time." He said softly, "Now stop complaining babe, and help find the lube." Shiro breathed and looked through his drawers.

After they found the lube, Shiro positioned Matt so his butt was in the air. He had taken the opportunity to leave dark marks on his thighs and cheeks. He held the bottle above his hole, dripping the cold lube drop by drop. When Shiro thought it was enough for now, he slid two digits inside of Matts warm body. Scizzoring them, Matt cried out in pleasure, burying his face in the cheap pillow.

He curled them inside of him, thrusting slowly although he surprisingly wasn't that tight. Instead of wondering why that was, Shiro focused on every blissful sound coming from Matts throat. He noticed how quick his breaths became when he pushed his fingers all the way in, wiggling them slightly. Adding a third finger, Shiro continues to thrust in and tease his stretched hole, his cock grinding on Matts right cheek.

"A-Ah Shiro- I want-want you~" he begged softly, his voice hiccuping as he grips the sheets tighter. He looked back at Shiro, his amber eyes filled with desire.

"Yes sir~" he smirked and pulled his fingers out, licking them, although he didn't taste like cake, it was still special. He grabbed the lube again, squirting a generous amount onto his hole and rubbing some on his length. Shiro lined up with Matts asshole, breathing in the scent of sweat and jasmine.

"Ready Matt?" He asked, stroking his sides reassuringly, "Hell yeah." Matt answers confidently, not knowing that minutes later he would he practically crying for Shiro to go deeper.

Shiro pushed his tip inside of Matt quickly, he slid his arms around the boy, messing with his nipples, "Is this good?" He asked, knowing the answer. "Shiro-don't-ah~just fuck me!" Matt whines, grinding against his dick.

So, Shiro slowly inserts his full length into Matt, "Fuck-Im already so close~" Shiro admits sheepishly. Matt just moans in responce, giving up english as a whole. Shiro starts thrusting in and out of Matt, his head hits his prostate almost everytime, making Matt a sobbing mess. On top of that, Shiros hand that wasn't teasing Matts nipples, was stroking his dick. In a matter of seconds, Matt came harshly, stifling a screaming moan in the pillow. But Shiro wasn't done.

He continued to fuck Matt senslessly, his own orgasm nearing with every whimper and whine that Matt made. On the thousandth or so thrust, Shiro spilt his load deep into Matts ass, collasping in exhaustion. He lied  there beside Matt, his cock still throbbing inside of him, his chest rising and fallling rapidly, Matts cum splattered on the sheets and their bodies.

"Fuck..." Matt gasped as he dragged himself off of Shiros cock, the cum spilling out. He turned to face him, wrapping his legs around his waist. He met his tired eyes, "That was worth the wait." Shiro breathed and kissed Matts lips softly.

"So whens round two?" Matt asked