SHALLURA SMUT-ISH

Alluras POV:

     I was lying in my boyfriend's bed, toying with the sheets. My frizzy white hair danced along my shoulders, over the casual Altean blue summer dress I had on. He had bought it from the space mall I wasn't aloud to go to. Little did he know that it was Altean, he just thought it was nice. I hear a set of footsteps click down the hallway, heavy, but it had an echo...

"Well see you tonight Keith," Shiro waved and stepped into his room, his face lit up when he layed eyes on me.

"Good afternoon love." He sat next to me.

"Good afternoon it is. How was training?" I leaned my body onto his, resting my head on his shoulder.

"It was good, Keith is getting so much better." He smiled and looked into the distance

"Thats fantastic baby," I started to pick up on the English S/O terms. "Wanna go to your lion and read?"

     When I first met Shiro, he brought me books and books to read in the English language. About wand fights, and canons, and princesses in disguise. Thats when I first fell in love with him, reading Beauty and the.... dog? Wolf? Oh oh oh... beast. Beauty and the Beast.

"Sure, what book tonight?"

"Beauty and the Beast?" I climbed up and grabbed it off the shelf.

*Timeskip*

     We had been reading for hours upon hours, it was night at the Galaxy Garrison according to Shiro. Midnight, he called it.

     "Remember when I brought this book to you 'Lura?" He smiled and held me close to him in his pilot chair.

     "Every tick." I whisper into him

     He ran his fingers through my hair until it got caught in knots, he kept doing it anyways. He kissed my forehead. I flipped a page and he set a bookmark in.

     "Thats enough for now, eh?"

     "But Shiroooo" I whine

      "We've been reading for 6 Earth hours..." he kissed me again, on the lips

     "Fine fine.." I pout and close the book, I feel his hands snake around my waist.

     He nuzzles his nose against me and kisses my neck. He traces my jawline with bruises. Then he nips at the lobe of my ear.

     "Shiro?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't stop

      "Just a litle tonight." He proceeded to kiss my lips, and I pressed against him back. My body curves into his. His tounge slips past my lips and next to mine, he dances with mine and rolls in all over each corner of my mouth.

     He takes off his shirt slowly and silently until it was just a heap of fabric on the floor. I run my slender fingers up his tight stomach. Appreciating every workout he goes to.

     "Like what you see princess?"

      "Oh yes my prince..." I kiss his passionately

He slides his hands past my legs, past my aching core and to my arms. He pulls my dress off and studies my body. I hug myself

     "What?" My Altean marks cascade all over my body, they glow a bright pink in the dimmed light of the lion.

    "Youre so beautiful.." he blushes and wraps his arms around me, figiting with my bra clasp. His face was buried deep into my chest, sucking and licking in various places.

    "Please just take it off.." I begged

He undid me with one hand,  letting my grey bra fall. He took one breast in his rough hands and grazed the perky tip with his thumb. It made me shudder with delight. He took the other in his mouth, sucking harshly.

"Aagghmm" I moan and arch my back, trying to get more

    He flicked my sensitive bud with his tounge. He bit at the tip and I moaned loudly. He stopped and switched breasts. Making me feel numb on the tips. He made hickies all over my body.

     After another makeout, we crashed on the floor of the lion.

"Good night 'Lura.."

"Night my Prince.."

Extra:

The next morning:

"Shiro? Shiro? Are you in there?" Keith called out.

Before Shiro could open his eyes and react, his lions door opened.

"Shiro I- oh my gods..." he covered his poor innocent face.

"..."

"..."

"Im gonna be in the kitchen, if you need me..."