3

What could a siphon and a vampire do all alone in a world that only consisted of them?Sleep together

Sleep together.
Hooking up so many times, giving the two time to relearn each other's bodies.
The way Kai would bite his lip, the way Roman would moan.
Roman wasn't sure how long he and his lover had been locked away in a prison world, but it was enough to forget what the real world was like.
"Ro!"
Kai sighed pulling the vampire back into bed as he tried to stand up.
"Kai, I have to get your fatass food."
Roman teased biting the boys neck.
Kai faked a gasp shoving Roman's head away.
"You're so mean angel."
Roman laughed rubbing his nose against Kai's.
"You love me still."
Roman placed his lips against Kai's, groaning as he felt the man siphon him.
"You sure you don't mind?"
Kai rose an eyebrow pulling back.
"Never. Take all you want."
Roman grinned as did Kai.
"You're too perfect angel."
Kai ran his hand over Roman's neck, pulling him into another long kiss.
Their breath became heavy as Kai pinned Roman down, straddling the vampire.
"You think the food can wait?"
Kai smirked squeezing Roman's neck making the vampire groan.
"Yeah I t-think so."
Roman took a deep breath his hips jerking up to meet Kai's.
The two decided they had time to go for another round.
They had all the time in the world.

"Someone's here."
Kai said as he stopped shoveling pork rinds into his mouth.
"What?"
Roman furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up in his pool chair sat beside Kai's.
"Someone is here. Here with us."
Kai sighed shoving more food in his mouth.
"What do you mean-"
"Are you stupid or something? What's so hard to understand?"
Kai snapped raising a hand, sending Roman flinching back with wide eyes.
Kai sighed lowering his hand to the bag of food once again.
"I'm sorry angel, these people can help us okay?"
Kai gave a smile to the vampire who nodded leaning back in his chair.
Suddenly someone came around the corner and Roman's heart stopped as he stood.
"Rough day, huh, Damon? Sorry. Manners. I'm Kai. Nice to meet you. Pork rind?"
Damon just stared at his little brother and the boy in shock.
"You're gonna have to stop."
Damon told Kai, who was obnoxiously crunching on pork rinds like always.
"Oh, you think this is annoying? Hmm. Try listening to you and Bonnie bicker every 5 minutes."
Kai rolled his eyes.
"You knew they were here?"
Roman rose an eyebrow.
"Of course angel, I didn't think some idiots would bother you too much."
Kai winked at Roman, genuinely having no clue he knew Bonnie and Damon.
"You've been following us?"
Damon asked Kai with furrowed eyebrows.
"This has been a monumentally bad day in a sea of bad days, so I'm gonna need to know who you are, what you're doing here, and how it relates to me, or I'm gonna rip your throat out."
Roman couldn't help that he stood defensively in front of Kai, making Damon's eyes widen in question.
"Temper's gonna get you in trouble, Damon. It's already driven Bonnie away how many times? Oh, oh, oh, wait. I know. 13!"
Roman snorted at that, of course Bonnie got annoyed with Damon.
"You think my temper's bad with her? I like her. You not so much."
Damon tried to speed toward the boy but Roman stopped him with a growl.
"Baby brother, what are you doing?"
Damon gasped out.
Roman shoved him back to where he first stood, still blocking him from Kai.
"Maybe you should have a drink. That usually calms you down."
Kai smirked as Damon rolled his eyes taking a bottle of liquor from a nearby shelf.
"Then makes you angry, then sad, then calm again. It's a weird cycle, and look, if you really want to know the reason I'm following you, it's because I want to kill you."
Roman gaped as Kai stood, Damon choking on the bottle of alcohol.
"Vervain in your bourbon. Who didn't see that one coming?"
Kai chuckled as Roman stood straighter watching the scene unfold.

"Who buys patio furniture from a grocery store? I mean, somebody must. Otherwise, it... it wouldn't be here,"
Kai picked up and umbrella snapping it in half.
Roman just watched not bringing himself to help Damon like he would in any other situation.
"But now I'm a little unfamiliar with vampires, but from what I've gathered, a stake in the heart should do it, right?"
Kai smirked going to stab Damon.
The eldest Salvatore moved quickly, the wood going through his hand.
"You can always fight dirty, Damon. Like that time you and Bonnie played monopoly and you stole from the bank. Not cool."
Roman bit his lip tensely as Damon stood with a growl.
"I'm gonna rip your head off."
Damon growled.
However Roman rushed over taking hold of his brother with an angry hiss.
"No. You're not,"
Kai took another bottle from the shelf smashing it over Damon's head, the Salvatore's skin burning.
"I didn't know which bottle you'd take, so I vervained them all."
Kai grinned like a child.
The siphon picked up a piece of wood ready to drive it through Damon's heart.
"Stay away from him."
Roman's heart skipped a beat at the sight of his best friend, he'd missed her more then he'd like to admit.
"The useless one is here.
Thank God! I've watched you try to do magic for months now. What are you gonna do, fail at me? It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you."
Roman couldn't help but snort at the way Kai was calling out the two.

Suddenly Bonnie smirked lighting a candle.
Roman's face dropped as he stepped to Kai's side.
"Uh-oh."
He gaped.
"Run."
Bonnie told Damon.
And he did.
But not before snapping his little brother's neck.

When Roman came to he could see Kai tied down talking to Damon.
Roman instantly tried to rush over, but his hands were securely tied above his head.
"Not so fast."
Bonnie said quietly, a small frown on her face.
"What are you doing here?"
Bonnie asked.
Roman remained quiet his eyes trained on Kai.
"Are you really ignoring me right now?"
Bonnie rose an eyebrow crossing her arms.
"What do you want me to say Bonnie?"
Roman asked her tiredly.
"I don't know, Hey! How are you? Wanna know how I got stuck here?"
Bonnie threw out making Roman roll his eyes.
"Hey Bonnie, how are you? Awful because you want to get out of here. Wanna know how I got stuck here? Your Grams put me in here."
Roman answered her questions almost angrily, even if there was no real reason to be.
"Why'd she put you in here?"
Bonnie asked softly.
"Because he loved me."
The two's heads snapped to Kai who sat in his chair with a smirk.
"And we both know the only way to get out of here is with Bonnie's magic."