11

"Enzo stop!"Roman jerked up with a scream as he glanced around the Lockwood mansion stirring from his nightmare

"Enzo stop!"
Roman jerked up with a scream as he glanced around the Lockwood mansion stirring from his nightmare.
"We all thought we were still in the stone Damon."
Roman heard Stefan comforting their eldest brother.
"What happened?"
Bonnie asked in a whispered as she handed Roman a glass of water.
Roman swallowed hard staring at his hands.
"At first It wasn't so bad. It was just darkness and I was trapped in a box I think. It was like that for a while. Except one day Enzo showed up and he started telling me the truth and then he killed me."
Roman sighed clenching his fists.
"Then it was Stefan, Damon, Alaric, Elena, Niklaus, Elijah, and then-"
"Me."
Bonnie whispered as her eyes watered.
"What do you mean the 'truth?'"
Bonnie questioned.
"That I'm the unloved brother who deserves nothing. That I'm worthless and nobody has ever loved me. I'm a problem and I should stay out of everyone's way because I am nothing to anybody."
Tears were falling down Roman's face as he forced a smile his vision clouded with tears.
"I'm fine."
His voice cracked as Bonnie's heart broke.
"Roman, you are not worthless,"
Bonnie growled grabbing the boy's hand and resting another on his shoulder.
"You are brave and kind and loving. You are so loved and everybody would go insane without you."
Bonnie laughed shakily seeing a small smile on Roman's face.
"I love you Bonnie."
"I love you too Ro."
Roman smiled shakily getting up as he sat with his brother's, one of which was chained up.
"You?"
Roman asked Damon as the raven haired boy sighed.
"War flashbacks, Stef?"
"Damon."
The eldest brother rolled his eyes at that.
"Ro?"
"Emotional abuse all around the clock with a side of death."
Roman pursed his lips together.
"We really are one messed up family."
"I'll drink to that brother."