7

"Roman, are you okay love?"Enzo whispered into the boy's curls as he woke up

Enzo whispered into the boy's curls as he woke up.
"You're laying here beside me, how could I be anything less than perfect?"
Roman whispered with a lazy grin pressing his lips to Enzo's.
The elder vampire grinned into the kiss holding Roman close.
"Oh I have something for you."
Roman leaned over the side of the bed grabbing a box out from under it.
"What's this?"
Enzo smiled opening it up and pulling out some of the papers.
"What are these?"
Enzo whispered quietly as Roman smiled resting his head on the man's shoulder.
"When I thought I'd never see you again I couldn't bear the thought. I found out that writing letters made me forget about the hurt temporarily."
Roman pulled away from Enzo's shoulder seeing his frown.
"You wrote me letters?"
"Everyday."
Roman whispered.
Enzo pulled Roman closer bringing him into a long kiss.
Roman smiled into it pulling himself up to straddle the English mans lap.
Enzo raked his hand through the boy's curls making him groan out.
"This beats holding hands through a cell."
Enzo chuckled making a bright laugh fall past Roman's lips.
"It really does."
Roman smiled widely going in for another kiss.
Enzo happily pulled off the boy's shirt, flipping them over quickly to pull off his own.
Enzo pinned Roman's arms above his head bringing his ear down to his lips.
"When I was stuck in that cell the thought of you was the only thing that kept me going."
Roman's eyes met Enzo's in a deep stare.
"Now you have me for eternity."
Roman's lips contorted to a cocky smirk.
"So what will you do about?"
A devious look came over Enzo as he buried his face into Roman's neck kissing and sucking all over.
Roman felt Enzo's teeth pierce his skin and a loud moan escaped him as Enzo pulled back, the vampires blood on his teeth.
"I'd keep it down if I were you love, your brother is downstairs."
Roman rolled his eyes breaking his arms free as he pulled Enzo down to meet his lips.
"You talk too much my love."

|this was a filler
but I honestly
loved it|