15

"What the hell are you doing? That was the director!"Roman heard Caroline exclaim

Roman heard Caroline exclaim.
"Brother, you killed the director."
Roman gave a sarcastic chuckle as he saw the mans head on the ground.
Roman hopped in the seat next to his twin smirking at the angry blonde.
"And you are a vampire without humanity, singing about heartbreak."
Roman snorted as Stefan teased the girl.
"It's a performance, Stefan."
She scoffed rolling her eyes.
"It sure is, Caroline. Especially this carefully crafted good student routine, straight and narrow, anything to keep you from making a mistake you might regret one year from now when you flip your switch back on. Oh, except the whole ruining our lives part."
Stefan glared at the girl, although he had a grin on his face.
Roman raised his hand like a child in class as he spoke up.
"She didn't ruin my life actually, I love having an excuse to do this."
"If your humanity is off then you shouldn't care how I deal."
Caroline glared, ignoring Roman.
"Actually we do Care-bear. The point of all of this is to feed off chaos, and well, feed in chaos.
You're going to have to join our party if you want to be in the club sweetheart."
Roman grinned as Stefan threw an arm over his brother's shoulder.
"Is it seriously that big of a deal?"
Caroline rolled her eyes as the twins walked up to her.
Stefan grinned rubbing blood across the girls face and making veins appear under her eyes.
"It really is."
Roman chuckled.
"This is us undoing your routine."
Stefan smirked as he and his twin left Caroline with an itching thirst.

As Roman fed on an unsuspecting sorority girl he heard a loud explosion.
With carelessness he snapped the girls neck going downstairs where he saw Stefan, Caroline, and an unconscious Alaric and Enzo.
"What the hell?"
Roman squinted wiping the blood off of his lips.
"At least they're still breathing."
Caroline said observing the bodies.
"Aw, Damon must be up to something really good if he sent the B-team."
Stefan chuckled kicking a piece of wood toward Roman.
"What do you say we send them a message brother?"
Roman grinned devilishly.
Caroline glared pointing Alaric's gun at the two.
"God Caroline you're so boring."
Roman glared at the girl, his face vamping out.
"Maybe I'll just have fun on my own."
Roman stomped off listening for heartbeats throughout the college.
Suddenly he heard around twenty coming from the same room. He kicked the door in with a wide smirk seeing students staring at him with fear.
"Is this the study group?"
Roman smirked.
Without a second though Roman ripped out all their throats, drowning in thick red blood.

Around an hour later Roman made his way back to Stefan and Caroline, his white shirt soaked along with his stained red mouth.
Roman shrieked in disgust seeing Caroline and Stefan tangled in a sheet.
"Did you two-"
"Roman shut-"
"Oh my god you're disgusting! I can't believe I agreed to be a mass murderer with filthy people like you."
Caroline and Stefan rolled their eyes at Roman's words.
"What did you do in the meantime?"
Stefan changed the subject quickly.
"Well I think I murdered the entirety of the students majoring in biology."