8

still january

(a little bit of smut ahead 😉) (also she wears her t necklace & says she thought she put it up except she might have worn it in previous chapters but I don't remember at this point sry)

I woke up early with the intentions of spending most of the day finding something to wear. The concert was tonight, and it turns out that Hayden did actually still have her ticket available.Honestly, I don't know how to prepare myself for something like this. Hayden has pit tickets, which means we'll be right in front of Calum if we end up in the right spot. Either way, I'll be a lot closer to him than I expected. I hadn't even listened to the album yet, and it was on my to-do list this week, but I never got around to it. I didn't know any of their songs, so I was solely going to see Calum, I've admitted that by now.

She texted me and told me that she planned on being at the venue pretty much all day so she'd get a spot in line when it started to fill up and then text me when to meet her there. I offered to be the one to stand in line since I took the ticket last minute, but she said there was no need.After trying on nearly every outfit in my closet, I settled on a wide-shouldered cropped sweater with black jeans and booties. I accessorized with a belt and layered some necklaces on, including the "T" necklace that Calum had gotten me once upon a time. I thought I had put everything that reminded me of him up in the attic, but I must've missed checking my jewelry holders.

Around two thirty my phone chimed with a text message.

From: Calum123 Venue Avenue, can u meet me?I automatically got nervous, but I decided to reply anyway.

To: Calumsure?

From: Calumback entrance, text me when ur here. i told the gate to let u in to park.

I didn't bother replying again, whatever he wanted seemed urgent, so I got my keys and entered the address into my GPS. Once I got there, I realized it was the venue that the concert was going to be at later. It took me a while to find the back entrance that said band and crew only, but all I had to do was roll down my window and tell them Calum asked me to meet him.

My stomach is in knots by the time I text Calum that I'm here, parked next to the bus that the guard had pointed me to. This would be the first time we've spoken since the airport, and I should be excited, but I wouldn't be surprised if I hurled right here. When my phone chimes with another text instructing me to quickly come inside the bus, so no one spots me, I pause to take a deep breath.

What am I doing? Did I really come here just because he asked me to, randomly? I guess so. I realize I already missed my chance to leave because he knows I'm here, so I get out and hurry around the bus to the door that opens as I approach it.

I barely have any time to take in my surroundings before I feel the oh so familiar feeling of Calum's lips on mine. It is evident from this moment on that I was not invited here to talk things out, but for some reason, I'm okay with it.

Calum's hands run feverishly up and down my body, taking in every single curve and crevice. I can't help but moan at his touch, it's been too long. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and bites, so it starts to swell. I hesitate about where to put my hands but settle for using them to lift his shirt up and take it off. It doesn't matter to me that I was the first one to make a move towards getting naked, it was going to happen eventually.

We break the kiss just long enough for both of us to remove our shirts. Our lips crashed together, and so do our hips, Calum presses against my back, so we have as much skin to skin contact as possible. I open my eyes, taking in every detail of his face and his shoulder muscles tensing as he wraps his arms around me to get a better grip on me. His eyes are closed.

Cal unhooks my bra at the same time that he starts trailing kisses down my neck and giving me shivers. I long for his touch and get excited when I feel my bra fall to the floor, the cold air exposing my breasts. He doesn't touch them. Instead, he kisses all the way down the middle of my chest. When I whine for him, he automatically gets that smirk on his face that I hate but love at the same time.

My breath is suddenly taken away as he bites onto my nipple and sucks harshly. I throw my head back and tangle my fingers in his hair that's not as long as it was during the summer. It's still long enough for me to pull on it and make him moan against my skin, he still has the same weakness. Once I feel like he has given me enough attention, I place my hands on either side of his face and pull him up to straighten him. I kiss down his collarbones and chest before I trail down to his pants button. On my knees, I look up at him through my eyelashes because I know it drives him wild. His flushed cheeks and slightly open mouth let me know that I've succeeded.

He hastily unbuttons his jeans, and I help him push them down his legs. His hard-on almost hits me in the face when I look back up from the floor, but I take it into my hand anyway. I gather the spit in my mouth to prepare myself before I take all of him at once, feeling him hit the back of my throat. Calum lets out a loud moan, and for a second I think his knees might buckle. He rests one of his hands on the countertop next to us to keep himself steady while the other one goes into my hair to help maintain a steady pace.

When I can tell he's close, I start playing with his balls in my hands, but he stops me. I look up at him, and he holds out a hand to pull me up on my feet. As soon as I'm upright, his hands are on my belt buckle to undo it and take my pants off. My very little thong is exposed, and I hear his breath catch in his throat. Cal hooks one finger into a belt loop of my jeans and spins me around, so I'm not facing him anymore, then he pushes me forward, so I fall against the couch. I rest my elbows on the top of the couch and my knees on the edge, arching my back, so my ass sticks out a little more. He slaps my ass hard before he adjusts me a little so I'm right where he wants me.

Calum doesn't give me any warning before he enters me, thrusting all the way into me so I can feel him fill up every inch of me. I take a sharp breath and prepare myself for what's next. Cal starts to pick up the pace, harder and faster each time. It takes me a minute to catch my breath but as soon as I do I let out a loud moan. Calum wraps my hair around his fist to pull my head back, almost far enough that I can see him. His other hand is digging into my side to keep me in the right place as we both reach our climax. I can feel his body shaking with mine, and our moans get tangled within each other.

We're both panting by the time he pulls out and helps me up. I reach for my bra and underwear as Calum's phone lights up on the counter next to us. I notice the time is a little past four."I have to head over for sound check. There's a bathroom right there if you need to use it or whatever before you go." Calum says, his voice raspy and it seems thicker than before. I have my back to him, thankfully. He's leaving... right now?

I turn around to see him with his pants already on and slipping his shirt over his head."Okay." Is the only word I can muster before he stuffs his feet into his shoes and exits the bus.After I get all of my clothes back on, I realize tears are running down my cheeks. I sigh and go into the bathroom to wash my face with water, pausing to look at myself in the mirror. All he called me here for was sex. He wasn't interested in trying to fix things, I shouldn't have ever gotten my hopes up in thinking he would be.

When I exit the bathroom, I debate heading straight for the door, but I hesitate. I look around and realize the place isn't trashed, but it wouldn't be considered clean either. There are various clothes items draped over chairs and even a pair of socks sitting on the countertop. Not even a pair, two socks that aren't alike and they are obviously dirty.

There's a curtain that is separating me from the rest of the bus, and I push it to the side as I continue to look around. There are three bunks on each side, and only two of them have the curtains pulled back. Lukes is easy to spot with the gold, glittery nail polish sitting on the edge. I don't pull back the curtains of the ones that are closed. If I ended up moving something small that they notice then they'd get suspicious.

Past the bunks, the small hallway opens to another lounge area. The area is curved, and even though all of the curtains are closed, I can tell that there are windows which gives them a good view while they travel. A Nintendo Switch is laying on one side of the couch with stray controllers scattered around it. Most of the cushions are covered with unfolded blankets and stray snack wrappers. As I turn to exit, I notice the two average sized flat screen TVs on each side of the wall.

I trip over a shirt that laying in the floor, but catch myself on the wall before I fall. I bend slightly to unwrap the shirt from my shoe and notice that it belongs to Calum. Then I remember why I'm here in the first place. He left me here.

He texted me, and I was dumb enough to think it meant more than it did. My chest tightens, and I take a deep breath to try to combat it. What am I even still doing here? One of them could be back any minute, although it's unlikely, there's always one of them that forgets something. Why am I going to their show?

At this point, I don't even want to go to the concert, but it feels like it was perfect timing that my phone buzzes in my back pocket.

From: Haydenwant to come stand in line with me? I'm like third in line, so we're gonna get barricade

I quickly text her back. I'm going to go because she'd have to go alone if I bail now, that's not fun or safe. I get back in my car to move it over to fan parking because I didn't want to just walk around to the other side of the venue, it would draw more attention than I wanted.

She replies one more time with what she's wearing but once I get there it's easy to spot her, she's the only one near the front of the line that's alone. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I get out, making sure my face isn't too red and puffy. I add sunglasses just because the sun hasn't started setting yet and it'll give me a little bit of coverage.

As I sit down on her blanket, my mind is trying to convince myself that I should stay. I guess technically I can be here to support the other boys. The three of them said they wished they had kept in touch, and I genuinely did too. That's what I kept repeating to myself, I was here for them. Not Calum. 

+++

this is a little short and kinda weird but I wrote too much for one chapter and this is like the only place I could find to split it 😂 that means the next chapter is really long and it's just gonna have to be that way

don't forget to comment and vote!
New chapters every Tuesday!!

ily
kristen