12

I decided I was going to leave the boys at their hotel and not follow them to the airport, I wasn't sure if I wanted to endure the fans that were most likely awaiting them. Calum gets out of the car and helps me out, inviting me up to their rooms with them to gather their things.

I collapse onto Calums bed that isn't made from the last night he slept here. All I want to do is sleep and I didn't realize how tired I was until now.

"Are you sleepy?" Cal asks me as he took his hanging clothes out of the closet to put them in his garment bag.

"Yeah, I didn't realize how sleepy I was until I laid down here." A big yawn escaped my lips and he smiles at me.

"I missed you so much. I forgot how good you look when you're sleepy." The bed dips next to me indicating that he has sat down. I sit up and lean into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. My hair falls into my face but he's quick to tuck it behind my ear for me.

"Hush, you need to get packed up." I hit his chest and he squeezes me tighter.

"Fine, fine. I'll keep packing but you have to stop looking cute because otherwise, I won't get anything done." Calum kisses my cheek before he gets up.

"Okay I'll be here in this really soft comforter."

I crawl further up into the bed and roll myself up into the blanket. After a few minutes, I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know Calum is gently unwrapping me.

"We've got to go now, I'm sorry princess I know you're tired." He picks me up out of the bed and sets me on my feet. Instinctively, I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me.

"I wish you weren't leaving me so soon," I mumble, pretty much still asleep. If I had been fully awake, I wouldn't have said anything because I know he feels bad about it.

"I know, T. I wish it didn't have to be this way but I'll be home in June. We actually have a couple of days between each show so I'll definitely see you before then."

I look up from under his chin and realize my eyes are watering a little bit. He looks down at me and his face is starting to get red too.

"I didn't mean to make you feel bad about it. I know that this will work and we'll be able to do it. I got this, you got this, we got this." I give him my best smile and he can't help but chuckle.

"That's cute, it can be our thing." I nod and pull away from him. The sight of his bags sitting by the door makes my heart hurt a little bit.

"The boys are waiting in the hall for us."

Calum wipes underneath my eyes with his thumbs and then grabs one of my hands so we can head out. I let go so he can carry his bags and as he said, all three boys were standing outside in the hallway waiting.

It felt like they all knew that what was coming next wasn't going to be good. We were supposed to be happy about getting back together but tours are rough on relationships and all four of them know that. The mood between the five of us felt like we were at a funeral and I wish it was different. I really feel like Calum and I will make this work no matter how hard it gets.

"It was really good to see you while we were here and I'm glad you two worked things out." Ashton is the first to hug me and Calum tells them we don't have to say our goodbyes before we ride down the elevator.

They send their luggage to their van and then follow me back through the parking lot to my car. I hug each of the boys and then Calum tells them he needs another minute with me to himself. Before they all walk off, I call out Luke's name.